Explanation

"You two okay?" the dirty blonde asked. You and Sofia simply nodded. The brown haired girl ran up to you and Sofia. "Hi I'm Mabel! Wanna be friends!?" she yelled. "Mabel. Not the time." the other girl said. "What was all that about anyway?" the boy asked. "Oh um...we may or may not have..." you said, struggling to both get the words out and not being sure if you should tell them why. "We stole 150 dollars from them and their other friend that I trapped." your friend said. "What!?" The brown haired boy and brunette yelled. The blonde haired girl was just chuckling and smiling at this. "They're in summer school and they asked us if we could do their homework. They said if we did then they would pay us." you said. "$50 from each of their pockets." Sofia added. "After we did their homework, they didn't pay us so we took it." you said. "They were really mad when they found out and wanted it back. But, I had already used it on groceries and bills." Sofia said. The blonde haired girl said, "I already like these two." You laughed. "Thanks for saving our hides earlier. By the way, I'm (Y/n) (Y/l/n) and this is my crazy friend Sofia Sapphire." "Hola." Sofia said. "I'm Dipper Pines and this is my sister Mabel." the boy, now known as Dipper, said as he held out his hand. You and Sofi gladly shook it. "And I'm Alice." said the blonde girl. She held out her hand too and you and Sofi shook it. "Wait a second...I think I know you Alice." your friend said. Sofia snapped her fingers. "You're the girl that Stan told me about!" she said. "Grunkle Stan?" the twins said. "How do you know Stan? And why does he talk about me?" Alice asked. "I come here often so I know the employees and Stan. I haven't been visiting lately so that's probably why you've never seen me before. Oh, and he talks about all his employees. All good things, all good things..." Sofia said. "Better be good things..." Alice mumbled. Sofia looked at her watch. "Shoot, I gotta go home. I-I'll see you all another day!" Sofia said with a smile as she walked out the door with you.

--------------Your dream sequence------------

You didn't know where you were exactly, but you were somewhere. It looked like a huge endless void of stars. "H-Hello?" You say. Then, a yellow triangle with a black top hat and skinny black limbs appears before you. "Hey Bluebird! Welcome!" He says as he summons a black cane into his hand. "Who are you?" you asked him. "Name's Bill Cipher! And boy do I have some things to tell you!" he says as he laughs. "Wha-What do you mean...?" you ask. "Well, I can't tell you exactly. So I'll just tell you in the form of a riddle!" he says. He floats above you and says,
"The one you call a friend may betray you in the end.
It may not be her fault, I'd say look at the gleam.
But one thing's for sure, she is not what she seems..."
The triangle disappeared as you fell into a deep sleep.
But, before you fell into slumber, you could've sworn you saw a girl with long white hair appear below him....

A/N: So, that's that. Sorry I couldn't update for a while I have a lot of work to do in school so I hope this cliffhanger holds off the angry mob outside my door. By the way, you think you can figure out the mystery I just left you with? I dare you all to try...