4

We walked farther until we heard a rustle in the bushes. It sounded as if it were a person. Soon enough, Ava emerges. "Oh hey, Ava." I say. She glares at me. "Who are they?" She says, looking at Nomed and Trinity. "Those are just some friends. What do you want?" I ask. I notice Sadie is looking at the bag Ava is carrying. "We could be friends, Ava." Sadie says, amazed by her numerous supplies. "Fine." She says in annoyance.

A few days passed by and when I woke up, Sadie was pointing a gun at Ava while she was asleep. "No, Sadie, you don't hurt this one. She's just a child." Nomed says stopping Sadie. "But look at all of the supplies she has!" Sadie cried. "I don't care! I know her dad, Noigel. I've taken him to the gate." Nomed says. "Stop arguing, we're not gonna kill her!" Trinity suddenly bursts out. "Shut up, Trinity, I know she's not supposed to kill Ava!" Nomed yells. "I was just trying to help!" Trinity yells back. "Can we all just get along?" I ask. "We're trying, Katherine!" Trinity says.

An hour later, the argument stopped. I had a head ache from all of the yelling so I took a nap. The moment I woke up, Sadie was pointing a gun at me. "Stop trying to freaking kill everyone!" I yell. "But I need your supplies." Sadie says. "You have your own!" I say, snatching a black gun from her hand.

I grabbed a snickers candy bar from my bag and ate it. I put the trash in my bag. "You shouldn't just eat that candy in front of my face like that!" Sadie says in a bratty tone. "You don't have to be rude about it, Sadie." Trinity says calmly. We walked across a white bridge. Eventually we saw a cliff. "What a beautiful ocean, it would be nice if it could always be like this." Trinity says. Suddenly, we have no time to talk. "Help!" Sadie screams, having only one hand hanging onto the rocky cliff. "Sadie grab on!" I say, holding out my hand. It's too late. The clear blue water isn't so crisp and clean now. Blood fills the water. Sadie has fallen and was impaled by a rock. "Sadie!" I cry, pulling my black hair into a baby ponytail. "She's dead and it's my fault!" I cry. "It's not your fault, Katherine." Trinity says, putting her hand over my shoulder. I'm on my knees now burying my face in my hands. "Crybaby." Ava whispers. "She's sad, her friend was impaled by that rock, Ava." Trinity says, as a tear rolls down her cheek. We went farther and saw a large tree that could provide shade for more than five people. We sat down under it. "Well that's more food for us." Nomed says excitedly. He looks at me. "Well, I think we'll be great with even more supplies if we go ahead and kill Katherine too!" Nomed says, slowly picking up a knife. "Don't do it!" Trinity cries. "Too late!" He says, lunging toward me, stabbing my wrist. "Katherine!" Trinity yells. I'm passed out and all I see is darkness.