Chapter 2

Pic of Lilly

******************************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 2

(Kiya's POV)

I woke up at 5 a.m. like always. My instincts make me an early riser. I still had nerves from last night that I neede to work off. I walked into my closet and grabbed my sports bra, shorts, and fighting gloves. After I put them on I grabbed my ipod and speakers and jogged to the work out room. I plugged in my ipod and turned it to my work out playlist before walking to the the open spot in the back of the room. Its kind of like a dance studio part. it has a wood floor and a long wall of mirrors.

I walked over to the big oak shelf and grabbed my katana. I had a lot of free time in England brcause i didnt make very many friends. So I spent most of my time training in different arts like using a sword and gun. I un sheathed it and waited for the perfect song to play. When Fully Alive by Flyleaf began to play I began to move. My attacks were swift and graceful. My blocks were strong. By the end of the song I felt nicely warmed up. 

I put my katana back in its place and began to strech. After a good ten minutes my real work out began. I went through all the martial arts moves i knew and my kick boxing routine. When 6 a.m. rolled around I was finished.

I turned off my ipod and brought it and its speakers back to my room. I put them down and took off my sweaty clothes. I plugged my ipod and speakers back in and turned on my Katy Perry playlist. I jumped into the shower and washed up. After I hopped out I blow dryed my hair and put some lotion on.

When I began to search for my outfit Last Friday Night began to play. I sang along. I've loved to sing ever since I was litte so i have a very good voice. By the end of the song I had chosen my red pleated skirt that goes to about mid thigh with short shorts underneath, my black t-shirt that says Your gifted too, I just opend the packege sooner in red letters across my chest, my white leather jacket, and my black combat boots. Then I sat at my vanity and applied some glitter to my eyelids, mascara, and lip gloss. Satisfied I grabbed my cell phone, ipod, and back pack. I ran down stairs and grabbed a granola bar before looking at the time.

"85y74Shit!" I whispered before grabbing the keys to my red ducati and heading to the garage. Its 7:30 and school starts at 8:15. I still have to have to get my scheduel and stuff.

I grabbed my helemt and hopped on my bike while the garage door opened. As soon as it opened wide enough I took off. Mom would be home in like 15 minutes anyway.

Speed to school. It only took me about ten minutes before I pulled into the parking lot and parked my bike. I locked my helmet to my bike and headed into the school.

It isnt as big as my private school had been but it was a good size. I followed the signs to the office where i found a kind looking recptionist digging through some files. She looked up and smiled at me. she had her long blonde hair a ponytail and looked to be about 35.

"Hi, may I help you?" she asked sweetly.

"Um yes. Im Kiya....Kiya Sanders." I replied shyly.

"Oh yes Miss. Sanders. I HAve everything you need right here." she replied then handed me a black folder.

"Thank you," I said as I turned to leave but  just before I left I turned back around, "And call me Kiya." I told her and gave her my most charming smile which quickly returned with one of her own. Then I stepped out into the hallway and opened my folder. My locker number is 848 and I have English, Math, Physics beforwe lunch. Good thing i still remeber the basics of where everything is.

I walked to my locker and opened up my back pack. I dug through and everything I would need for my first three periods before tossing my back pack in the locker and closing it. By this time most of the students were here. There was a lot of staring but i expected as much so I took a deep breath and headed to my first class.

"Get ready for hell." I whispered to myself.