Chapter 4

Pic of Ren

********************************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 4

(Kiya's POV)

History went by really fast thanks to Ren. We chatted all hour about the small things I missed while I was gone. it really felt good to actually have a friend again.

After the period ended I waved bye to Ren and told her I would see her at chours. Then headed to Study hall. See I get really good grades but I dont like homework. So I always make sure I have a Study Hall at some time. Me and Lilly actually came up with this system because we never seemed to get our work done at home without trying to throw it together at the last minute.

A small frown appeared on my face as a pain seemed to twist inside my chest at the thought of Lilly. What has her life been like for the past two years? Has she thought about me? Does she even remember me?

A lot of questions rolled through my head as I stepped into the Library. But what I saw, or should I saw who I saw made every thought in my head head stop all together.

(Jenn's POV)

I have a weird feeling in my gut all day. Ever since me and Lilly had jummed out of the jeep right next to a red Ducati. It had to be impossible right? She was gone. She dissapered two years ago. I had asked Lilly and she believed it had to be someone elses too.

I turned and looked at Lilly sitting next to me. She had the same confused look plastered on her face. We were both sitting at our usual table in Study Hall with a few members of our pack. My mate Trey was sitting behinde me chatting with Lilly's mate Shane. Shane is actually the Beta of the pack, while Trey is the best fighter besides our Alpha to be, Darion. Darion was sitting on the other side of the table talking about some pack issues with his Omega Alex.

"Hey Jenn?" Lilly asked quietly.

"Yeah?" I replied snapping out of my thoughts and looking back at Lilly.

"Do you think...............just mabey....................if she was here...............she would for give u?" she asked with pain and sadness written all over her face.

"I don't know. i meana the way we treated her..." I started but Lilly cut me off.

"But that wasn't our choice! Thats Alpha Mark's rule! I would of told her, I mean shes our best friend!" I could tell this whole situation was making her a lttle flustered so i did the only thing I knew that would cheer her up. I leaned forward with a huge smirk on my face and flicked her in the forhead just like Kiya used to do.

"Your getting wrinkles like Nana Gloria." I whispered. Then we both burst out in a fit of laughter that had all the guys looking at us like we were crazy. But they wouldn't understand. Nana Gloria is Kiya's grandmother. All three of us spent two whoole summers at her house learning cool things from her. And whenever we would get to upset or frustrated Kiya would flick us in the forheaded and tell us we were startting to look like Nana.

Eventually our laughter was contagious and all the guys began laughing to. We were all so absorbed in our laughter we didnt notice some one else walk into the room.

(Kiya's POV)

There in the back of the classroom sat the people I had been afraid to see. Jenn and Lilly wer sitting on the sige of the table closest to me laughing with a bunch of guys.

A small smile appered on my face ad I took a seat at the table  ont he otherside in the back of the room. They had changed a little but in a good way. They're taller and their features are more defined. They look like they spend a lot of time staying fit and their eyes seem brighter though a hint of sadness in them for some reason.

I couldn't help but be a little happy to see them smile. I mean i know they hurt me but I could never hate them. They are still the bestfriends I knew and love.

I guess all my staring finally got someone to acknowledge my existence because a guy at the farthest side of the table looked up and directly into my eyes and stopped laughing. My heart started to race. Oh my god! He so hansome. His chiseled features and toned arms say he spend a lot of time working out, yet he doesn't look like he care what others think of him. His short brownhair slightly mussed like he ran his hand through it. His eyes a stunning mix of green and gold with a sort of power glowing within them.

We kept on with our little staring match until i noticed that everyone had gone quiet. It took all my strenght to pull away from his gaze but when I maneged it I noticed that Lilly and Jenn were staring at me with stunned looks on their faces.

"K k Kiya?!" Jenn whispered, slightly choking on my name.

"Shit" I whispered for looking away. I slowly stood from my seat and walked over to the bookshelves as calmly as possible even though every cell in my body was screaming to run away as fast as my abilities can take me.I turned through the aisles trying to get away but I knew they were following me and I was already at the very back of the Library.

I stopped when I had no where elese to run. My hands were shaking slightly from the rise in my emotions. i took a deep breth to calm myself. I heard the two sets of foot prints coming to a stop just a few feet behind me. I Have no choice but to face this now. I slowly began to turn around and face my worst nightmare. And the last thought to grace my mind was one simple sentence "Im FUCKED!"