Running from vamps [ch. 2]

We dashed threw the forest I slowed down to catch my breath as another question formed in my head.
"Hey kai..."
"Hmh" he replied
"Why didn't you just use your magic to get us out?"
"I don't have enough magic yet I need to absorb more."
'Oh'
I thought and thought but there was really no reason for him to travel with me at all I mean he could've killed me and took the ascendant, already.
I wondered about him.
"So ur dad used to be the Gemini covens leader."
"Yeah until I got out of my psycho prison world and merged with Luke and became the new one, but its weird cuz I used to not care if people lived or died but now I got some of Luke's traits and this one time I remember this water like poured out of my eyes I though I had some eye disease or something but it turns out it's call crying."
I must of looked at him funny cause he looked at me and replied
"What??"he questioned me.
"Nothing" I laughed a little
Bash this blonde girl (Caroline) came out of no were a vampire. Kai pulled me behind him and gave her so weird brain aneurism thingy.
"Shit" I said under my breath.
Kai smiled and laughed a little as he snapped the blondes neck. A true psycho huh but I think it's cute. We started to run faster I guess track really did pay off. We ran to a taxi and got in told the guy some random place I think it's called wittmore college.
---------ending the cab ride--------
Kai talked and talked
The cab driver started to make an annoyed face. "Oh, I'm that guy, you know that guy that just never shuts up" he then finished talking with "I hate that guy. Were here.
" pay up kid $30" the driver said
Kai reached into his skinny jeans and pulled out a $10 bill. And some ear buds. "This will do" he unraveled the ear buds and choked the driver. Till he was dead. I got out and smirked grabbing the $10. Kai behind me smirking a clever little grin showing his perfect white teeth. We walked into a cafe/bar. And sat and the counter. We're this girl with twisty blonde hair asked us what we wanted. Kai messed with her a little then suggested 2 Lemonade's.
------later on_---------
She came back to us saying almost closing and told us to get. But kai said
"Wait I want a big boy drink first"
He looked threw all the drinks and said "mm get me a glass of that one" he said pointing to some alcohol. I sighed.
"I'm going to need some ID considering you look 19." He pulled out a ID from 1994
"Here you go" he said
"Haha funny 1994"
"Ahh you didn't look at the name the address.."
"Oh my god Malachi!"
Kai started to use his magic I went outside knowing he's going to kill that girl. I walked out and kai looked at me. "Taking a breather" I assured him.
He smiled the kept going. I smirked leaning my back against the brick wall outside the door. A few minutes later kai walked out looking pissed.
I better not ask him about it. I pulled my brown hair into a ponytail; as we walked into a dorm building. We saw a dark colored girl(Bonnie) she looked freaked I could tell she new kai. She was a Bennett witch. As we walked past her she glared right at kai. I looked at her and smiled she smiled back. Hmm friendly but mean. She pulled out her phone and started dialing a number great.
"Kai" I whispered
"We better leave" I pointed to the girl who was talking on the phone and frequently looking back at us.
"After I do something" we walked out the dorm building and saw the man and girl from earlier back when we were trapped in that dirty cell. Back in that boarding house. The Salvatore boarding house I remember when kai wasn't here when the genini weren't even Hurd of outside of Portland.
And me, anna, grace, Vickie, Jeremy, and Isabel were best friends we would hang out all the time. Getting wasted in the lot behind the highschool. That was fun.
I wanted to see them again but Vickie is dead Jeremy is in art school. Isabel's in mystic falls but I doubt kai will let me see her and grace. Huhh grace is a vampire but I doubt she would hand me and kai over to Damon. Isabel she is a witch she's great were like besties but I haven't seen her for a while for 2 reasons 1. before I met kai her and Nick (her boyfriend) went on a road trip. And 2. obviously kai.
"Hey kai..?" I kinda feel like he is holding me hostage.
'Hmm'
"Can I sleep over at my friends house tonight?" I said texting Isabel off my phone.
He was thinking.
" you can come and meet her boyfriend Nick..."
"Yeah sure as long as I can come tho" he gasped
"This will be my first pillow fight!"
He said jokingly smirking.
I giggled and hailed a cab.
-------after cab--------
We arrived at Isabel's house I basically ran into f the door only to find Isabel and Nick having a VERY rough make-out session on the couch. She screeched climbing off of Nick pulling her messed up hair into a ponytail. I laughed glaring at Nick. He must've known what I was thinking because he said "dont worrie we used protection on the trip ry" my eyes got big as f*ck and so did Isabel's Nick and kai were smirking at one another. Me and Izzy ran upstairs giggling.
We jumped onto her My Chemical Romance blacket and she spoke
"Who's the boy" she smirked and I blushed a little.
"Oh him that's.. Kai" her eyes looked serious but the she said
"Ry are you dating?"
"NO WE ARE NOT!"
"Okay okay" she laughed and we started talking about bands and stuffs.

Kai's p.o.v----------

Me and Nick? sat on the couch
"I'm nick"
"Kai" I said making conversation I mean the only reason I'm hear is to make ry happy.
"So.. U and ry huh?" He smiled.
My eyes widened. He laughed.
"Naw" I said.
"But u wish you to were together" he said smirking.
"Well..." I said putting my elbows on my knees.
"You do!" He laughed.
We started talking about magic and vampires,werewolf,hunters and etc.
Apparently Nick's a werewolf and Isabel is a witch from Salem.
----Rylee's p.o.v-------
Me and Isabel caught up and everything it was awesome.
"So the trip you and Nick went on u did us protection right?"
"Psshh.. of course once or twice.."
"Isabel I don't wanna see little mini Nick's and Izzy's running around!"
"Okay okay" she put her hands up in defence .
I new she wouldn't mind as long as they 'did it' twice a hour there good. Nick is a sexaholic. Haha.
I put my hand to izzys stomach jokingly "omgrd I felt it kick Izzy"
"Oh shut up ry"
"I'm serious like a little kick or something!" I said joking around.
"Omg ry stop it" she chased me down the stair and I jumped hiding behind kai. As Izzy pulled out a pillow.
She cased me around kai a few times then around Nick I ran up to the bathroom and locked myself in
"Haha Izzy!"
"Ugghh" I Hurd her huff.
The done suddenly swung open and I saw Izzy pissed "KAI!!" I yelled laughing my a** off and she hit me with a pillow. I Hurd kai come up the stairs. He hit Izzy with a pillow and picked me up and threw me down next to him on the couch. Nick then ran to get Izzy. He got her and carried her bridal style down the stairs and plopped her on the couch. "Did you finally feel it kick?" I laughed.
"Ugh Rylee I'm not pregnant god!"
"Chill man I'm kidding around"
"What's up stoner?" I Hurd Nick ask.
"Nothing much Wolfie"
I sighed and we all fell asleep.