meeting kai

"Run!! go!! there coming! Run Ry!!" My mom yelled before the gemini's busted into the door. Yep, this is how my life ends isn't it? But I am determined to stay alive no matter what I encounter no matter what I have to do. I ran up the stairs as I Hurd the door burst open. Ever since a few days ago the Gemini coven have been going threw the towns and enslaving, killing and magically doing so weird voodoo crap trying to find the asendent. I Hurd my mom scream then silence and i Hurd boots stomping up the wooden stairs. I grabbed my duffle bag the asendent and jumped out the two story window. As soon as I hit the ground I took off running to the woods. Looks like being a hunter pays off. 'I made it' I grabbed the bush back and opened a small door that was attached to the 'fake' bush. I climbed down the latter and closed then locked the 2 locks. I put my stuff down on the bed and took a breather. I studied the asendent. It was like a metal wheeled puzzle. I fell back and started thinking , This hiding spot was build by dad before he.. vanished. But to make sure im at least a little safer when I left the house I grabbed a small dagger that was made up of the strongest metal, silver, oak, and bound with magic. It cant be damaged and it can kill any supernatural being.I'm going to sleep I'm so tired.
----------------------------after resting----
I repacked some stuff. I grabbed a extra back pack by the closet and packed my stuff into it. In this it will be better to carry lighter in case I'm chased or something. I put the dagger In my belt and decided to go out. I slung the pack onto my back I readjusted it so no matter what
It wouldn't fall off unless it had to. I climbed up the ladder opened the hatch and climbed out of that small hole. I walked down the path in the forest when I Hurd a bush shake. I turned slowly around. As my hand placed itself over the dagger.
"H-hello" I asked. The bush shook some more. I walked over to the bush cautiously.
"Hello" a boyish voice said as a guy walked out from behind a tree. U could tell he was a.. Witch?a Gemini witch! he walked around me looking me over.
"Hmm." I held my breathe I could feel my body tense up.
"Your not going to talk" he stood straight in front of me bending down so are faces were equal to one another. He looked about 16 or 17.
I looked at the ground not wanting to look into those big brown eyes. "Your a shy one? Or are you scared?" He smirked at me, Laughing a little.
"I'm not scared!!" I whispered.
"I see that what's your name, green-eyes?" you don't got to give me stupid nicknames. "Rylee..."I said thank god I didn't sound weird. "I'm Kai" he said. I studied his face he looked normal unlike what I've Hurd about the gemini, the only thing off was the aura he gave off. He was cute, dark brown hair and his eyes were like a chocalate coco brown with twinkly hints of blue. They were adorable. I turned away and started to walk again. But like a little lost puppy he followed me down a few paths but then I didn't see him behind me anymore. So I turned around and searched over the land scape of trees and bushes no sign of him. I basically ran, yep ran right into a tall figure... 'Ughh' I sigh
I felt his arms wrap around me. I started to blush. But then I remembered he was a Gemini. I tried to push him away it was no use I'm not as strong. I slowly pulled the dagger from my side and stabbed his right arm he let go and I started to walk again putting the dagger at my side. When suddenly I couldn't move I was stuck. Magic he was using magic. He got up and laughed "can't leave me behind? he chuckled.
My face probably looked like this (-_-) .
"Oh dont look so mad Ry.."
"Okay so what am I suppose to be happy and full of joy your coven just killed the 2 things I had left my mom and my normal teen life."
" thats real unsatisfying to hear ahh.. but my coven is looking for a gizmo to send me back to this ah.. Prison world at this very second.."
(-_-) oh my globs. And i wondered why he decided to follow me all of the sudden. The asendent? Crappp...!
"So what the hell do you want from me kai?"
He thought for a moment. "Your interesting " I looked at him confused. He obviously wanted the asendent.
"How am I so 'interesting'..."
He didn't reply for a while after that.
"Let's keep walking if my coven finds us they will put you in the prison world with me" my eyes must have got wide or something cuz he turned and full on *hot evil smirk face*. I started walking
"Then lets hurrie up!" I said grabbing his wrist and dragging him behind me.
He must have been thinking for something to say cause when I let go of his wrist he looked deep in thought. We kept walking and almost silence when we stopped at the grill for foods. :D "yus food I'm starving!" I said with excitement.
"What do you want to eat then?" We order and ate. It was good food.
"How does Matt not recognize you?"
"Magic.." He said wiggling his fingers with a happy grin. I thought for a second "duh I new that " an kept eating my fries and burger. "Thanks for the food kai" I smiled at him in thanks, finishing my fries I had left. "no problem" he said smiling back.
"Let's go ry" he said a little hurried as a alaric walks in next to a brunette. (alaric and jo *kai's twin sister*)
I looked at them and hurried out the door but jo stopped me "I like your shoes" she said looking at my shoes. Kai looked like he was going to murder her (and he would if I didn't get him out if there). I grabbed his hand and walked him out, without making a scene.
"Did she see you" I asked him.
"Probably not but we should hurrie to be sure" we walked down the side walk.

Alaric's p.o.v------

"That was kai I can feel it that boy Rylee was with" jo said as I called Damon.
**ring, ring**
"Helloo.." Damon awnsered
"We have a problem" I said trying to process things.
I told him about kai and how Ry was on a 'date' I guess with him at the grill. Damon sighed and replyed "I got it Rick chill with your gurl, tell her don't worrie Damon's got this its all gonna be fine."
"Yeah cause that makes us feel any better" I laugh a little as I hung up.
I turned to jo "I'm suppose to tell you damons got this" she looked worried and relieved that we could continue are date.

Kai's p.o.v----------

I looked down at ry. Her brown hair swirled in the wind.
"So what happens if jo knows its you?" She asks
Uh "uh more people would be chasing us" I put a more slightly serious look on my face. Man does she think Im scary or some thin'? No if she did she wouldn't be helping me.
Just then I was knocked out cold...
_-------wakeing up-------
Me and ry are sitting in a room with a dirt floor and a metal cell door.
Ry's p.o.v----------
I was knocked out after I woke up I saw kai he was already awake and sitting in deep thought. I was laying on a dirt floor there was a small cot in the room or cell. The door was solid iron or something much like a jail cell.
I tried to move wincing in pain as I examined a medium sized cut on my lower high. I'm bleeding great.
"Ouch" kai said looking at the cut that sliced threw my skinny jeans. "Yeah pretty bad looking huh.." I said grabbing my leg and forcing myself to stand. "Uh ry I wouldn't.. Try to walk with that cut.." Kai said but I did anyways it didn't hurt to bad as I put pressure I stumbled a little at first. I opened my backpack and got out a bottle of liquid (vervain) I drank some and gave some to kai. "Thanks" he stated and drank some. " i got 2 more I said with my fingers. I banged on the bars of the cell opening on the door.
"HEY IM STARVING WERE HUMAN YA NO!!" I Screamed out the hole and a man with dark brown almost black hair he had icy cold blue eyes he was very attractive; he showed up and stated "does it look like I care you to are psychopaths". I replyed with " and by the looks of it so are you" he left is a flash. "Great so I wonder how long we have been hear I said gripping my leg harder. I could hear voices upstairs. (Elena: did you hurt the girl he was with. Damon: minor large cuts somehow.. Elena: Damon how long have they been in there you no there human. Damon: 3-4 days max.) I Hurd thudding down a flight of stairs then appears a girl straight blown hair brown eyes she looked nice. I winced harder at the cut to make it look like I was in more pain than I was. Apparently kai thought I really was and he got closer trying to help stop the bleeding. 'Awe' I thought. no time for that. " oh my god" the girl gasped and ran in hear with vamp speed. She put some vamp blood in a jar and fed it to me. I drank it. It tastes horrible like nasty. I watched and the huge cut healed and my and my breathing felt better. "Thank god someone helps me" I said relieved I looked a kai he smirked. I grabbed this gurl and hit her head against the wall she was out. Hehe I giggled its not my fault you should have seen her face priceless. Ok we hid for that guy to walk in and he did. When slipped out locking the door behind us. I smirked at kai. Throwing the other backpack strap onto my other arm.
"Let's go" I whispered just incase someone else was here. There wasnt. I changed my jeans with a pair that were in one of the rooms. They fit perfectly kai changed his shirt since his had blood all over it. ''Alright let's go" kai suggested and we ran into the forest.