Second chances n' loving brothers

"You, want a second chance?" I said cocking my eyebrow and sassily putting my hand on my hip.
"Yes, love"
"You lost that chance" I stated flipping my hair back about to walk away. When Klaus grabbed my arm."please, love" at that point I new he wasn't giving up.
I rolled my eyes and looked at kai who looked really to go to. I pulled my arm back and walked over to the door to get to the car. Ugh I can't believe him coming back hear doing this to me!!
I started to walk down the side walk I'm not waiting for kai to get his ass in the car I took off my heals, And walked on the cold cement.
"Rylee."
"What?!!"
I said yelling back at the voice. It wasn't kai or klaus. I new very well who it was.
"What do you want, stefan?" I said to my brother.
"What are you doing?"
"What do you mean I'm walking home what does it look like I'm doing?"
I replying turning back around to keep walking.
"I came to apologize about the whole other day"
He said now walking next to me.
"I'm alive arnt I?" I hated my brother for making Damon and i turn.He has that sad lost guilty regret face. "Dude, don't worrie about it I'm fine"I told him. I patted his back and walked off and when I looked back he was gone. I got to admit I hate being human. A mustang I new to well pulled up next to me. " hey get in lets go home" kai told me and I hopped in the car.
I wonder why Klaus came back sorely not just me, Stefan apologizing after something like that hmm.. What's going on.
**car ride over(at home watching - divergent)****

"Somethings wrong" I said to izzy as we stuff are faces with popcorn and candy. "What do you mean, wrong?"
"Well I mean.. Klaus is back in town ,wtf!?!"
Her eyes went wide "oh my god"
"Yeah I can't believe this, AND. after me and kai.. ,The fuq!!"
"You and KAi WHAT!!"
"sorry I didn't tell you about it..."
"It's okay but I'm tired and by the looks of it so are you, lets sleep on this" she told me and we walked up stairs and fell asleep.

****after sleep and breakfast*****
"Hey, guys im going to hang out with my brother today. So bye guys" I said to every one as I ran upstairs to tell kai. "Hey.." I said shaking kai trying to wake him. "Hey babe" he replied half asleep, "I'm leaving to hang out with family" I kissed him goodbye, and left to the boarding house. I opened the heavy wooden door walking inside and pouring myself a drink. As Elena walked in. "Hey I'm Rylee damon and Stefan's sister." I smiled as she greeted me confused an surprised. "But.. How are you.."
"Human, yeah.. Yah no that trick josette used with ric yeah that's how I'm human" I said to her and she sudden realized and wasn't confused anymore.
We talked a while about all the stuff that's going on. Josette being pregnant, Damon and elena, Bonnie, and everything else. "Arnt you happy your brother got out of the prison world"
"Yeah definitely he's my brother" I said in a 'duh' voice.
"You act like him and you look like both of them" she smiled pointing at my dark hair(Damon) and green eyes(Stefan) .
"Yeah.." I said.
"You can definitely tell your related"
I smiled at her "are you and Damon ok..?"
"What do you mean"
"Do you still fight..?" I whispered
"Well sometimes.." She looked sad
"Don't worry about it he think your to good for him or at least that's what I Hurd" I said to her she looked surprised.
"You Hurd the fight, but your not a vampire.."
"I'm a hunter" I said pooring some bourbon from the glass container. I stood over but the fireplace staring. "Klaus is back in town and this gives me a head start to kill him" I smirked
"Oh my god" she stated
"You really are like Damon"she smiled at me."Well I came to hang with my big bro so see ya sis"
I said walking up stairs. "LETS GO DAMON!!" I yell at him
"Were?"
"Having some lil sis time yea leggo"
I said jumping down the to flies of stairs. I grabbed my jacket of the couch and walked out with a bottle of bourbon. Walking out onto the lawn and got into the passenger side if Damon car. In less than a second he was there starting the car. "Let's have some fun there's a highschool party down at the grill" I smirked, now remembering I was human. I sighed. Well I got Graces blood in my system she gives me some every day at breakfast because I don't have a handy Gilbert ring. "Kill me" I said to damon. "What" he said confused "kill me I hate being human" I told him he look happy and bamb I was gone. (That's how I died but I wasn't 'dead' for long)
***"***"***at highschool party*****"*
"This'll be fun" I smirked at the Halloween party . like the last century and a half.
This is great I walked over to some guy. "Hi what's your name" I smirked at him "I-its Liam" the blondy said "oh that's a cute name Liam" I said before going in I bit into his flesh yum. I drank intel I felt satisfaction. I gave him a napkin and compelled him to forget about me. This is great. Soon my white top was splattered with red/pink. ;)
"Hey love" I drank more of the bourbon
"What Klaus"
I turned my curled hair bouncing.
I glared at him wiping blood from my mouth and chin. My hand came up hard but he stopped my hand before it hit his face. Ugh. I guess Damon saw what was going on because he was there in a second. "Well look who it is the vamp doggie on crack" damon said to him.
Ah.. Klaus started to bend my wrist and snap I fell to the ground my hand quickly repaired its self. And I stood "Damon" I said turning and we went to the stadium were the high schoolers would play football. I layed on the ground next to Damon like old times when me him and Stefan would play around outside but Katherine would always kick me out if the picture. "Like old times brother" I said getting up throwing the football as far across the field as I wanted "catch" I said to Damon as he layed the one second and the other he was on the other side of the field. We threw around the ball and talked.
" i met Elena today" I said damon looked at me funny.
"Shes not a raging bitch at least."
We laughed.
"She's nice she really loves you Damon"
I said to him and right then I couldn't tell what he was thinking. 'Huh' was all that came from him. "Damon you okay?" "Yea but u have a question"
"Ok go" "should I take the cure with her?"
"Thats a tough question you no my awnser will be no I don't want to lose you but its for love right?"
"So you really gotta think what do 'you' want" i said
He sighed "alright uhh"
I smiled "see ya brother" as he got into the car I flashed home.