Apologies, apologies ch. 3

Kai's p.o.v
I Hurd someone wiggle the door knob so I opened my eyes to find ry snuggled into my chest. *-* I looked at her a moment and twirled her flowy brown hair with my finger tips.
The front door cracked open and there stood a girl with blonde hair it was curly but long(grace). A boy came in after her he was an original (Elijah).
I was still groggily asleep my eyes would barely open but I managed. Isabel stood and ran hugging the girl
"GRACE OMG YOUR HOME!!"
"YAH, I see that" 'grace' said obvious sarcasm in her voice. Grace looked at my glaring and then she smiled after Izzy whispered in my ear.
Rylees p.o.v-------------
I her Izzy scream about grace being back. I slowly opened my eyes sleepily.
And found that I was cuddling in kai's arms I snuggled into him more. eyes closed. He was warm. I felt his chin set onto the top of my head *-*. I felt myself smile a little. I Hurd Izzy and grace talking
"We're have you been grace" Izzy said to her.
"I was somewhere" she said I could basically here her smirk. I hurd her put her bags done and then.
I felt a cold hand on my shoulder. Kai? Grace? Izzy? Nick? Who put there hand on my shoulder. I was shook 'awake' and I 'sleepily' opened my eyes to see kai's chest. I looked up to see him smirking at me. I turned and saw my best friends I bounced up and bound jumping on them.
'Get off me idiot" grace screamed laughing
"Omgerd grace ahem rude" izzy laughed.
I got up them after me as they chased me around the house. "Am I so awesome not even the grace can get me haha, come on grace thought u were a vampire come on man I was about to jump of the top of the stairs on to the wooden floor when I Hurd.
" get back hear ya sociopath" grace Screamed at me haha. "Thanks are u that slow you guys I'm not even a supernatural!!" Haha "I'm tired ok" grace wined "yah right your just mad cuz a hunter is faster than you." "Your not faster I just don't care" yah she's right haha "oh well" I said standing next to Izzy. "Who's this" Izzy said "this is Elijah Michaelson" I glared at the original standing at the door frame. "Can u invite him in Izzy, your the only one who can, besides ry but she wouldn't cause shes a hunter" she pouted. I walked up to one of the strongest vampires in the world. "We need to talk." I glared at him walking him farther outside. "Your here for kai arnt you" I whisper talked. "Why would I be here for him" he replied. I glared at him more. "I don't trust even you Elijah"I stated " i am truly sorry for my brother's and I's actions. It is not my say in how you live Rylee but all I ask is your forgiveness for what my brothers have done" he gestured to my left eye and some scars I had. "I forgive you but I will never forgive Klaus n' kol they will have to confront me themselves."
"Thank you Rylee I am truly sorry, may I come in" "don't hurt anyone in this house and yes you may" I said walking up the side walk but soon enough I was lieing on the ground. Elijah running towards me as the girl (Caroline) from earlier got me in a black car and she drove off.
Uhhhh' I growned
As someone picked me up and layed me on a couch.
"Daammmnn!!" I said as I felt my head, i felt blood great. I started to get up and walk around. Another car pulled up. Izzy and nick were then carried in. Wtf I bounced on the couch and pretended to be asleep still. Izzy was put on the other side of the couch. Nick was set in a chair by the fire place. I sighed getting up I smacked them hard across there face and nick sprung up. I laugh but he seemed confused. "I-i.." I shushed him pointing to my ear. Indicating the vamps in the house he nodded and got up I put Izzy on his back and he ran out the door. To a safe place probably.
I search around and started to walk up stairs when I saw a man he had swishy brown hair and green eyes(Stefan). I quickly but quietly bounded up the stairs. I ran into a small closet. A few minutes later I Hurd hard foot steps up the stairs. The foot steps walked threw out the hall until i saw the shadow before the closet.
'Shit' I thought as the door swung open a man looked threw the coats as I watch from the ceiling. Blood dripped from my skull. Stefan looked up and saw me I shifted closer to the ceiling but he grabbed my arm and forced me down. I winced at the pain in my arm. Stefan started to examine my arm and saw a open scar, blood, and a hand print bruise. He ran his fingers over the bruise. I winced some more. He started going vamp on me I turn jumped over the rale of the stairs and fell down a story. Running to the door I saw the 2nd most important thing to a vampire. There daylight ring. I grabbed it from the bathroom sink and stuffed it in my pocket. (Damons ring) Stefan appeared in front of me. So I quickly looked around. I saw a wooden chair. Broke the leg stabbing him taking his ring I giggled ;) . I ran out the door and saw kai and a few unconscious vamps(Elena, Caroline). I stuffed the other ring in my pocket and walked over to kai. Hugging him an said
"Thanks"
"For what"
"At least attempting to save me"
"Your welcome I'd do anything for you" he told me I blushed letting go.
"Let's go" I said
We walked back to Izzy and I's place.
"Ight so you can't even come and help me." I yelled at the group of people sitting in the room.
Grace was sitting on Elijah's lap. "You can handle yourself" she said coldly.
Elijah looked at me " we were distracted" ewwwyy. "You guys are really in love huh?" I said kinda sad. Nick was Crattleing a unconscious Izzy. Aw' I looked at up at kai who was standing next to me giggling and mocking Elijah and grace with those hand ducks. I giggled a little. I ran up stairs, kai right behind me. I walked into my room. Kai sighed plopping on the bed. "What?" I said confused. I searched threw my clothes to find a tank top and shorts to wear. I pulled out a light pink tank and some blue shorts. "Your got any clothes I can wear tomarrow?"
"Uhh you can ask Nick" I said pulling of my black hoodie. I started to take a arm out of my shirt and kai's eyes widened I could see blush on his face. "I'm going to go ask Nick for some clothes!" She said walking out the door. I changed an walked down the stairs to see a Elijah and grace full out makeing out and Izzy woke up finally. Kai was talking to Nick about getting so clothes. I walked into the kitchen and sat at the island. Izzy walked in "want some" she pointed at a pack of ramen. "Yeah thankz izzy" I said trying to write down some stuff to get tomarrow.
1)Kai needs clothes
2)bourbon for ry
3)bottle of uv vodka for grace
4)blue jello for uv jello shots
5) ry and Izzy shopping (mall)
6) takis
7) stuff to make rice and chicken
"Its done" Izzy said slidding me a bowl of beef ramen. Made a list, I handed it to her. Looks like we're all getting drunk tomarrow. We both smirked. I wiggled my eyebrows at her. "Izzys gonna get layed, izzys gonna get layed!" I chanted eating ramen. "Hey ry arnt those shorts a little short' she said laughing
"no there just shorts there suppost to be short hence the name" I said. "Yeah yeah" she trailed off gorging on chicken-cheese ramen. Kai walked in the kitchen "they are short" he said smirking, he dished up some ramen and sat down. I could feel the blush right to my cheeks. Nick walked in and basically started to grind on Izzy. "ew, Nick were trying to eat, go take you horny ass somewhere else" I said in a weird voice. He flipped me off. "Oh I'm so scared he gave me the finger" I made a gasping face. He tried to punch me but I dodged and it turned into a full out war in the kitchen. Hunter against werewolf. Izzy looked worried, but then she said something to kai I couldn't make out.
I looked over Nick finding his stance and analysis it finding the weak spots. He came at me. I stepped to the left kicking out my foot for him to trip. "Ry 1 Nick 0!!" I said sitting on his back as he layed in the floor I started to eat my ramen again. "Ok ok" Nick said in retreat. I got up only to be pushed on to kai. We fell to the floor. Oh my god I thought. Kai landed under me. I felt the heat rise to my face and I scrambled up. Walking to put my bowl and fork in the sink. "Thankz Izzy it was good" I said and we walked into the living room were a shirtless Elijah and grace layed on the couch makeing out still. I'm getting sick of this I kicked Elijah off grace she growled at me. "Bitch please go to your nasty ass room and do that shit ok!" I pointed to go upstairs so they could resume what was happening. Grace walked upstairs with Elijah behind her. After a while we Hurd some stuff upstairs break, and a few unpleasant noises we all laughed and made jokes. "Nick you should go smack cam them" I said jokingly.
"That would be hilarious" Izzy said
"Naw that's disgusting i don't want to see any other girl naked but my izzy" Izzy looked grossed out but then she blushed a little and made a weird noise.
"Lets watch a movie guys" she said after a few awkward moments. Everyone seemed to agree. "Let's watch 50 shades" Nick suggested. Are eyes all went wide. My and kai looked at Izzy. She was pushing Nick away from her. He always trys to have sex with her at like any minute any second of the day, he doesn't care who is watching. "Nick stop" she repeated over and over he wouldn't tho. I finally intervened pulling him off and by the neck slamming him against the hard wood floor "SHE SAID STOP MUTHAFUCKA!!" I yelled Izzy had wide eyes. She popped in a movie and sat away from nick. I laughed a little as Nick got up he had a red ring around the front if his neck. He stormed up the stairs and into the bathroom. We all started to watch the movie when we all started yawning it was 1:37 in the morning. We decided to go to sleep. We all walked up stairs there was only three rooms
Izzy/Nick's , Grace/Elijah's and mine. Me and kai entered my room. I jumped on the bed checking my phone. Kai undressed intel he was just in boxers he climbed in next to me and we fell asleep I wasn't asleep for long I woke up around 10 and found kai's arms wrapped around me his bare skin up against me I felt the blush. "Good morning" he mumbled half asleep. He pulled me closer to him and my blush grew more noticeable. Izzy walked in the room. "Get up were going to the mall" she said, me and kai groaned. I put some jeans on started looking threw my shirts. Kai pointed to a plain black shirt and said "wear that one" he gave it to me. I pulled the shirt on. I washed my face then blushed my hair and teeth. I started to do my make-up and i Hurd kai call threw the hall "i need a shirt nick!" Nick came in with a plain white shirt. He pulled it on hiding his flat stomach and muscles. I sighed. "Rather see me shirtless" he said standing at the door frame smirking as I finished my make-up. "Kinda" I brush out my hair some more trying to hide the blush; when I Hurd Izzy or grace scream you could tell it was female. I ran the the top of the stairs and saw...