Chapter 12: Austin

It was the morning after the show and I could see an outline of a body from under the sheets next to me and I quickly shot up and screamed. Then I realised it was Ed, and he jumped out of bed in just his boxers.

"What happened?!" He yelled with his eyes still half closed as I started to giggle at how stupid I sounded. 

"Sorry oh my gosh, I thought there was something or someone else in my bed" He mumbled a laugh and picked up his clothes and put them back on as I stood and watched him in my baggy shirt and shorts. 

"Are you coming down for breakfast?" He cut off my thoughts and I nodded. 

As we walked down the stairs to the breakfast table with The Agency's eyes staring at us, I looked over at Ed who rubbed his eyes to wake himself up and me in, well, a baggy shirt and shorts eating pancakes.

I was mostly excited about today because my younger brother Austin was coming over to visit at the next show and I cannot wait. Ed and I ran back up stairs and packed our bags for the tour bus which was headed for Glendale. 

When we reached Glendale which took forever, it was one hour until the show started so I decided to go into my dressing room and get ready. I heard that goofy voice and that hilarious laugh echoing down the hallway and straight away I knew who it was.

"Hey stranger" Who other then my brother Austin to make my day the best day ever. I ran up and hugged him with a cheesy smile on my face.

"Austin! Your here! Hows mum and dad?" I screamed. 

"Well mums crazy as ever and dads, well.. dad"  He chuckled. 

"So are you watching me tonight?" I clapped the souls of my feet together like a little girl. 

"Of course! I'm going in pit, where else would I be?" His smile made me smile, oh how i've missed my brother. My thoughts were interrupted by the security guard.

"Taylor your on in 10" I gave him a quick hug and ran onto stage, during my performance of Holy Ground, I saw Austin right up front dancing like crazy and screaming my name pretending to be an 'obsessed fan'. 

As the show finished, I walked off stage to see Ed walking up to me.

"You were great out there" He went in for a hug. 

"You too" I brushed him off. Right now, I just wanted to find Austin, not talk to Ed, yeah I love Ed to bits but I haven't seen my brother in forever and I wanted to talk to him. 

We all headed back to the hotel and Austin and I decided to sit out on the balcony of his hotel room. 

"So you and Ed ey?" He broke the silence with this, not a "how have you been?" or "So proud of you" typical Austin, I still blushed. 

"Yeah I guess we're dating but i'm not sure if I want to make it public, I mean we did kiss in front of everyone in the airport and everyone thinks we're dating and our faces are plastered on every magazine, but i don't want everyone to judge me because of my dating life, it's like no one listens to my music anymore" 

"Tay stop being so ridiculous, you just played in front of a crowd of 20,000 people and your saying "no one listens to your music" but I do know where your coming from and I think you and Ed are good together and would be a fantastic couple, theres even a sweeran clique about you guys and plus i'm sick of people thinking i'm your new boyfriend when we go out somewhere" We both laughed quietly

"Austin why is it so hard to be me?" I looked down at my feet. 

We sat in silence looking out into the city lights. I was so happy to have my brother with me at a time like this. Maybe he is right, maybe Ed is the right guy for me and I shouldn't worry about what others think.