Chapter 10: Don't leave

As I walked back to the taxi, Selena came running up to me. 

"Is everything okay? Did you find Ed?" 

I just looked at her while tears poured from my eyes and she wrapped her arms around the back of my neck trying to make me feel better but it didn't work, the tears kept flowing.

Did I mention this was in the middle of the airport and everyone was staring at us with cameras flashing all around us and concerned people wondering whats going on?

Ed's POV:

I couldn't help but notice everyone rushing towards the centre of the airport, I decided to get out of my chair and walk towards the assembly of people. 

I saw cameras and phones everywhere but I couldn't see what they were all looking at, I decided to push past everyone to see a blonde girl in the centre covering her face with her hands and another girl holding her.

"Is that Ed Sheeran?" The boy next to me whispered to his friend.

"Yes it is" I smiled at them and walked up to the two girls.

"Are you okay?" I held onto her wrists so she could reveal her face. But she held them tighlty while the other girl holding her looked up.

"Ed?" She looked so confused to see me.

"Selena?" 

When the other girl removed her hands, I saw her face that had been drained and filled with sadness, it was Taylor.

I hugged her straight away. 

"Ed? I thought you got on your plane?" She wiped her tears from her face.

"Not anymore" A smile lit up her face.

If she came into this airport to find me and stop me from leaving, it means she does care. 

"I love you Ed" I heard those words come from her mouth and my heart melted. 

I held her cheeks with my hands and kissed her. 

Selena stood in shock but smiled. Everyone in the airport started cheering and I decided to pick up my bags and head to the taxi with Taylor next to me the whole time.

As we sat in the taxi, the driver was shocked to see 3 celebritys in his car. 

"Uh.. where are you guys going?" His face was pale. 

"The movie theatre" I heard Taylor say with a smile on her face.

"I thought we were going back to the hotel?" I asked confused. 

"Change of plans" 

I had my arm around her as she leant her head on my shoulder as we looked at the scenery rushing past us while we drove to the theatres.