Steven Universe One Shot (Amedot)

((This is an Amedot one shot, if you're not into lesbian relationships nor this ship don't read it *shoulder shrug*))

Peridot flopped down on the ground by the fence. The leash attached to her pulled slightly, almost not letting her lay down fully, "What's up nerd?" Amethyst smirked flopping down beside Peridot. Peridot grimised and closed her eyes.

"Nothing, Amethyst," Peridot sighed. She wanted to turn her body the other way to face away from Amethyst but her leash restricted her from doing so.

"Really Peri? What's got you going?" Amethyst asked sitting up, her hair flopped and hit Peridot in the face. Peridot sat up too facing away from Amethyst. Streatching out her arms Peridot mutterded a nothing to get rid of Amethyst.

Amethyst grabbed Peridot's hips spinning her around to face her. Peridot made a light humming noise while facing Amethyst. Ame tilted her head slightly a bit of her messy hair falling over brushing her face lightly, "Come on." Amethyst pestured grabbing Peridot's knees, squeezing them softly.

"I-I'm just annoyed we have to rebuild the drill, thats all." Peridot huffed, her cheeks tinting a light green, just slightly darker then her skin colour. Peridot smacked Amethyst hands off her legs, "Now leave me alone, I have a lot of work to do!" Peridot said getting up quickly. She got up so fast she slipped on a screwdriver, falling backward and into Amethyst's lap.

Peridot squeeled quickly going to jump up, but failed, not managing to get out of Amethyst's lap. Ame was laughing, "now whoes saved who?" She giggled, pushing Peridot out of her lap. Peridot crashed forward her face hitting the ground. She rolled over not happy. She face was a very dark green, being from being so embarassed. She rubbed her face trying to get the dirt and shame off of it.

"Whatever," Peridot grunted annoyed. Her heart was racing quickly and her face was hot. She was confused why she was so flustered. Yes she had fallen but that seemed erelavent. She got up again, slower this time, and stood up towering over Amethyst. She used this extra hight to pretend she was higher power then Amethyst, "It doesn't matter, I still have a much superior intellect to your doltish brain." Peridot said, holding her head high, trying to intimidate Amethyst.

"Ya, ya. You're a nerd, we get it," Amethyst smirked, she reached her hand up, "Help me up," She asked. Looking up at Peridot. Peridot pursed her lips but took Amethyst's hands in hers. She pulled her up using her little strength as well as she could. Amethyst pulled herself up using Peridot's arm, getting up and flipping her hair back.

"Thanks, all powerful one!" Amethyst teased taking a bow in frount of Peridot. Peridot's face deepend into a darker shade of green. She grunted, crossing her arms. She pushed Amethyst. Amethyst's lossed her balance for a second, taking a few steps backward. She laughed when she got her balance back, looking at Peridot. She leaned forward and pinched Peridot's cheeks, getting a fast slap from Peridot.

"Cute," Amedot said winking, "Bye, nerd!" She waved walking away. Peridot stared as Amethyst walked around the barn. Her face burning green and her heart beating faster then she thought was possible. She squinted her eyes.

"I'm not cute!" She shouted frustrated, stomping her foot into the ground.

_________________________________

Remember vote, comment, share, follow and suggest! Always taking requests! Please, I'll do basically everything (but no NSFW please, I won't do it. I'll ignore it.). Love you guys, bye ;)!!

~Aunamonk