Gemsonas Ship

So this is just because, why not! But these are based on my two gemsonas Cinnabar and Milky Quartz. The fast back story for them, is that Milky is a war gem and Cinna didn't like that so they left homeworld and how live together on earth. This is around the 1950's, Milky has a thing for Cinna. And ya, enjoy!!

---

"Are you sure Cinna?" Milky asked letting herself be pulled by the shoter gem.

"Ya! We are leaving town tomorrow. We got invited to this party and your dancing with me!" Cinna pulled Milky harder not letting her escape from her grasp. Milky reluctently gave in to being brought onto the dance floor. Cinna smiled in victory.

Jailhouse Rock started playing over the stereo. Cinna giggled and started spinning in circles, her pink skirt poofing out. "You love this song!" She exclamed holding onto Milky's hands swinging from left to right to the tempo of the music.

"I do," Milky laughed. She started blushing slightly, a light pink tinge to her cheeks. She looked the bright face of Cinna, she was moving in random ways, but always on the beat of the song. Milky's face heated up a bit more and her heart begun racing. She tried to ignore the sensations and tried to follow Cinna's steps. It wasn't exactly easy.

Cinna looked up to the face of the tall gem, seeing she was having issues, stopped her. "Try this," Cinna said, taking Milky's hands more firmly this time. They started moving in a box pattern with their feet. Milky was starting to get the flow of things, the beat coming naturally to her. Cinna let go of Milky's hands letting her go on her own.

Milky was dissapointed that Cinna's small hand's were no longer pressed onto her larger ones. But she didn't let that fase her. Cinna's was clearly proud that Milky was doing the dancing by herself. She continued to do the square, even when the song stopped and another started.

Cinna laughed, "Milky, the song's over, you can stop dancing now." Cinna tugged on Milky's arm, smiling largly. Milky looked up, breaking from her trance. Her face became red.

"I geuss it is," She said. Cinna laughed, pulling on her arm.

"Come one, I need a drink," Cinna was giggling as she lead her red-faced friend away from the dance floor.