Chapter1:Foreign Place

*Marcia P.O.V*

I was almost finished with my homework when all of a sudden, my phone buzzes

I look at the screen to see the caller ID.

Tony Stark, Ironman.

Typical, I shake my head as I answer the phone.

"Hey Tony, I'm kind of busy with home-"

"MAR! WE DID IT! "He yells through the phone. "We did it! Bruce and I have solved the impossible."

"Huh? What do you mean?" I ask.

"You know how Bruce and I were working on a project for the past two years? You know with time traveling and the science behind wormholes? Well guess what? We did it! We created a wormhole maker." He says excitedly."

"What?!?" I yell through the phone. Even geekish me couldn't control my excitement. I just had to it machine.

"We are about to launch it right now! You wanna come, I mean if you're too busy and all..." He slyly says, knowing that I'm on the other end of the phone shoving on a pair of nice jeans and shoes. "Are you kidding me, Stark? I wouldn't want to miss it!!! Wait for mee!" I say as I end the call and rush out my door.

************************************
In DC Comic world...

*Robin's P.O.V*

"Megg'an, what's going on? ,and why is Superboy all tensed up?"

Megg'an looks at me with sad eyes"I don't know" she said with pleading eyes.

I sit right next to her and was about to ask if something was wrong between their relationship, when Red Tornado called up in for a new mission.

"New Mission!!!" Kid Flash comes in,speeding towards the training room.

"Hey slow down there, Wally" I say putting a hand on his shoulder and walking towards the training room,while he speeds off with a granola bar in hand.

Batman wss standing infront of the monitor,hands crossed.Flash and Green Arrow were both talking to each other about something.

"It can't be Zoom,can it?" Arrow looks at Flash.

"No it can't,my team and I closed off all the portals from old universes."

"Then who can it be?" Arrows says,looking back at the screen.

When everyone was here,Bats began to talk.

"So what's today's mission,Flash?Anything to do with a hot chick?"

"Pip down,Wally."Flash said,in annoyance.I chuckle at Wally,and in return,he gives me a light punch on the arm"Dude,not funny" he says.

"Guys,not now" Arrow says,silencing all of us.

"Our computers have picked up small traces of tachyon particles in a Rhode Island. Scans show no sign of any devices in the area."

"But...th..th..that's impossible,there has to be at least -" Wally says.

"We checked three times,Wally.The computer isn't lying." Flash says reassuringly,Making Wally's face grow pale.

"Your mission: figure out what is causing the portal and how to destroy it. Kaldur'ahm and Artemis are already on their way. Red Arrow will be there too"Bats says.

We all exit Mt. Justice.I grab my utility belt and change into my outfit. I run out and hop onto my bike and race off, following the GPS toward the red blinking dot.