Chapter 8 Drainage pipes

Marcia POV

Today was the day Robin was bringing me on a date. I'm so excited.It the first time I've ever been on one.Ever.Men were not a thing for me back there.I'm kinda happy Robin gets to be my man.He's just like me.Shy,yet cocky and confident.Plus,he's fighting techniques are on point,but lack flow.But that's not the point....

I open my closet and check for a nice dress to wear.Then I realized,we are going to Big Belly Burger,I'll just wear jeans and a sweatshirt.I rummage through the poor of clothes and find a cute baby blue sweatshirt and navy blue jeans. I slip those on and run to the bathroom right before Connor was able to get the bathroom.

"Hey," he says,half annoyed.
"Sorry,I need it more than you do."I say as I close the door.

I grab my comb and brush my thick,frizzy hair. I apply blue eyeshadow and light pink lip gloss. I felt a little dizzy and faint. I wobbled around and tried to hold on to the wall,hoping my feet won't give out. Suddenly, I felt a myself fall and bit the ground as I close my eyes and fall into what I like to call,a 'Drainage'.

Drainage happens every so often, where I fall into a deep sleep and wake up an hour later,forgetting what I even saw in my dreams,which are mostly prophecies about the future.It happened ever since I was 9.Luckily, my friends documented and helped me remember what I do and saw. But, I'm not with them, so this isn't gonna go so well.

"Help!" I scream,before I crash to the floor.I hear the door bursting open and people calling my name before I fall into sleep stage.

************************************
Robin POV

"Help!" I hear a voice cry. Marcia!

I bolt to the bathroom,where I see Connor trying to bust the door open.Wally rushes in a dn helps him,as well as Peter.

"Don't worry,Willow,We'll get you out!!" Wally says as he gets to break the door.I join in and help.

"Marcia! Stay with me!" I say.

No one wanted to question me as I break the door and rush to Marcia's limp body.

"Marcia,stay with me..." I say,as I try to feel her pulse.
Everyone was looking at me in concern.

"She's conscious,and she's breathing,but she has a deep gash on her head.We need to get her to the infirmary." I say, as I carry her body.

I gently place her on one of the beds and let the doctors tot he rest.I stand at the window that overlooked the bay that is located right next to the headquarters.I hear Peter coming my way and stand right next to me.

"So... She told you." He says.

"Yeah, and if your coming to tell me that I'm a bad influence on her..."

"Hey,chill bro,I'm just hear to tell you that your a good kid.Alright. I don't think your a bad influence on her.Beck, even if I know your side story and secret identity,I still think you have a good heart." He says,putting a hand on my shoulder.

I look up,"But she..."

"-is in what we call 'Drainage'. She goes through this every time,so it's used to me.She falls into a deep sleep and prophecies are said,and anything that happens in that realm will happen to her,but if she falls to deep,she will wake up." He say," I know it not your fault.She's a good kid and a great sister,just treat her well,or else" he forms a fist.

I smile,"I got it,I will treat her like a queen."

"That's more like it,kid" he says and smiles.

That's it, I thought to myself,she's not dying.Ok.No Hyperventilating.I relax. A nurse walks up towards us. 

"Well, her vitals are normal, and pulse is fine. She seems ok. I think she's just under a deep sleep.She'll be up within a few hours or a few days." she says, smiling.

I just hope she will be alright. She asks me if I wanted to see her. I gladly nodded. I follow her to Marcia's room. She hands me a chair and I thank her as she leaves the room. I sit down right by Marcia. I see her chest rise and fall,her heart beat normal.

"I won't leave your side,my love" I say as I rest my head on my arm,which was placed on the bed.