Chapter 3

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated In a while stupid school >_< lol Anyways the characters belong to The real owner lets begin

~Not edited~ btw I've been making these stories on my phone and of course auto correct always have to correct me 😑 so sorry about if there is any missed spelled words

Natsu's pov
Luce and I were still in the nurses office I kinda don't want to leave even if she's in my body she still is so cute which is kinda weird but it makes sense to me.

"So Natsu you think we should go to our next class?" Ugh I don't want to go to class "yeah I guess" Luce jumped from her seat and reached a hand out to me for help up.

I gladly took her hand and smiled "I'll walk you to class if you want" she kinda laughed "I'm the guy in this point right now so it'll kinda look weird if you walk me to class"

Yeah that's right what was I thinking? I don't think I ever think but who cares. We only have 1 period left anyways.

Loke walked into the room "hey bro feeling better?" I elbowed Luce on the arm "oh uh yeah thanks" she said nervously.

"Let's go and get this last class over with" Loke said while he winked at me "oh sweet you got the new girl here and you were all alone with her too" one of my best friends flirting with me? Is it just me or is that weird?

Luce walked away with Loke I sighed "better get to class" I said to myself.

~after school~

Lucy's pov
That was torture Loke wouldn't stop talking. He talks way too much "hey bro your dad is here" I nodded as ran over to the closest black truck.

I only saw five older guys that looked like Natsu. "Hey bro I'm driving hop in" I nodded.

When we finally got to a house, I walk inside searching for his room which I have no Idea where. I opened the first door and the first thing I see is one of his brothers with no shirt on with sweat pants on. I scream as I closed the door.

"I-I'm sorry!" I managed to say before I felt his hand on my arm pulling me inside the room. "Bro really? what happened to you that made you act like such a girl?" Oops I forgot I'm so used to being a girl. "Yo what happened to your face did you get into a fight?"

"well uh yeah" before I could say anything else he said "Did ya win?" I about to say the first thing that came you my mind "uh yeah?" I said not sure if it was a question or not

"you sure?"  jeez I just want to find Natsu's room. "yeah of course uh bro" I just walked out the room making the air feel steady as I passed through the door.

The next room has to be Natsu's there's a picture of him on the door so why else room could it be? I walked in and saw another half naked brother.

Not this again, I thought covering my eyes "jeez bro what made you become such a wimp" he said while he threw me on the bed.

"haha sorry bro" he walked over to the other bed. I guess we share a room, I gently got off the bed and quietly walked over to the picture sitting on the desk and stared at it.

There's a women and their father even Natsu and his brother family pictures?   I've seen his dad and his brothers but who's that women their mother?