Chaper 5

Hey guys sorry I have been reading books and totally forgot to update stupid me! Anyways lets get on with the chapterrr

Natsu's pov

After what took about hours of practice, I'm finally laying down on Lucy's bed peacefully. Until a certain someone knocked on my door. "Sweetie lets go shopping!!"

I gave a fake smile."alright" I got up changed into something more comfortable, and went into the kitchen. "Here's a sandwich and some strawberries, eat up before we leave!"

I couldn't help but smile, I was sooo hungry!

~at the mall~

"Soo wanna get some new clothes?" I just nodded, acting like this is so fun. She picked some out for me, I tried it on. She loved it and yeah, thats pretty much all we did. she bought all the clothes, and we hopped back into the car.

"Are we going home now?" She frowned. "no..I have a surprise, and also wondering if you were hungry?" I jumped up "yes !" She giggled. And first we went to my surprise.

"Hair salon?" She nodded "you need a trim, you always have your hair in your face and I don't like it. I wanna see your pretty face again."

We walked into the salon, And met her best friend Grandeeney. She looks like that girl I met at cheerleading. Wendy..."Hi Lucy, Wendy told me all about you! I'm her mother."

Knew they were related somehow. She brought me into a room, and I sat down in a chair. She took my hair out of it messy bun. "Wow when's the last time you got a trim?" I shrugged. "I see I'll wash your hair and my best pal here, will style and trim your hair. His names Cancer, He's good with hair."

I felt so relaxed, in that 10 minute of getting my hair washed. I sat up walked, over to Cancer. " Hey baby how would you like me to do your hair?" I shrugged "surprise me." did he just call me baby? The hell.

(Haha sorry Cancer calls Lucy baby in the anime so I was like why not? Okay back to the chapter lol)

I just sat there wondering when will he be done. "Okay I'm done does this look fabulous, or what baby?" He turned me around towards the mirror. Wow Lucy looks beautiful. "Ooh yeah way to go crab man, or uhh baby?"

He disappeared, and Grandeeney came out of no where. "Omg you look so pretty! A pretty ponytail and your lovely bangs hanging down on the side of your face so cute!!" I smiled "thanks."

After we left, we went to get something to eat.

Lucy's pov

I was laying down in bed, until I felt a huge hand grab me from the back. I turned around to see Jonathan, grinning at me.

"Come on bro Lunch." He let go of me and left. I quickly got up and ran down stairs. "Woah bro don't forget happy go feed him." confused as I always am I asked "who's happy?" They laughed. "your cat stupid he's in the basement" Jett said.

I raced down to the basement, and called out. "Happy?" Next thing I knew, I felt something on my head. "Natsu!!"

I reached my hands up, and brought down a small blue cat. "Natsu!!! I'm hungry!!" A talking cat!?!? "Umm hey happy where's your food?" He looks at me confused. "You aren't Natsu who are you?"

"What? of course I'm Natsu, what are you talking about??" I felt so flustered. "Well first you don't smell like him and Natsu always calls me little buddy." I quickly said "Yes I know little buddy."

He laughed "stop the acted, I know your not him. Please tell me who you areee" ugh maybe I'll tell him. I told the little blue cat everything in detail, I could tell he was shocked. "What's your name?"

"Lucy please don't tell anyone." He smiles. "But I want Natsuuu!" This stupid cat, I grabbed his cheeks and said. "Listen here you stupid cat Natsu isn't here so deal with it!" He frowned "Lushieeeee is so meannn"

He started to pout. "Ooh I'm sorry happy forgive me please!" He smiled. "Give me some fish and all is forgiven!" I giggled. "Stupid cat lets go I'll get you some fish." He jumped off my head, flew towards the stairs.

This cat even has wings! Wow.

Hey guys that's it I'll update later if I have time. Byeee and of course.

Comment...vote.. AND if you haven't

Follow!!

Thanks for reading!

_keytoLucesheart_ out!