Chapter 4

Hi. I have literally nothing to say. Fairy tail doesn't belong to me. and the chapter begins.

~not edited~

Natsu's pov

Luce's stupid cheerleading had a early meet so I have to get up early. Well it's not like I haven't gotten used to waking up early i do it everyday. Ugh well at least it's a weekend. "hmm? sweetie are you up?" I heard Luce's mom call out to me. "Mhm" I hummed as a response. "Ooh goody! After cheerleading we can have a mother and daughters day out!" She smiled.

Does this mean? shopping? ugh. "Alright" I smiled at her "get dressed  and when your done breakfast is ready!" 'What a cheerful mom she has' I thought. I quickly got dressed and went into the dinning room. Wow! there's pancakes and everything!

I can't remember the last time I had a real breakfast besides have a shake in the morning and a banana or any other type of fruit. Now this I could get used to, I smirk to myself. Now let's hope it taste good based on how it looks! "dig in!" 'Oh you don't have to tell me twice!'I thought.

I dashed over to the table and started eating chocolate chip pancakes, biscuits, grits, and sausage. I started shoving ever last bit into my mouth wow this was good! "Ooh sweetie make sure you chew before you shallow!"

~At Practice~

I got dressed into the cheerleading uniform, I sighed then four girls rushed over to me. "OMG LUCY!" they all said in unison. "Y-yeah?" I said back. "We missed you remember we used to go to school together in 3 rd grade until you moved" The one with the short blue hair said to me. "Remember? It's me Levy, Juvia, Wendy and Lisanna!" Ooh I know these girls.

"Yeah how could I forget?" I said scratching the back of my neck while laughing a bit. "Look guys the new girl is here!" Said the girl with short brown hair. Which I think her name is Coco, she's the girl who always smiles at me in the hallway.

She started to laugh, "Can't you see your not wanted here? am I right Lisanna?" She said looking of to the short white hair girl. "U-um yeah I guess so..." Jeez I thought these girls were nice considering they smile at me in the halls.

That's right. I am no longer Natsu Dragneel. I am Lucy Heartfilia well at least I look like her. Why do they bully her? She's just new here what could she have done in one day? Coco and her group of friends walked away chuckling to themselves.

"Lisanna how could you do that to Lu-Chan?" Levy said getting mad "Yes Love rivial doesn't need to be treated like that" Wendy just nodded as did Lisanna. "I'm sorry Lucy! I really am" I smiled "It's okay!" wow I'm sounding more and more like a girl everyday.

"Lisanna let's go!" Coco said calling out to Lisanna "Lisanna don't let Coco push you around Juvia thinks it's no good." But Lisanna just followed Coco.

~Lucy's pov~

After that mess, with the ice bath and everything. I was lying down in Natsu's bed thinking what I should do. I know I can't sleep because Natsu has basket ball practice later. Just then someone knocks on the door. "Come in" I say quietly. "Natsu get ready for basketball practice. Now" Uhh I have to think of an excuse not to go. "Um I don't feel well I think I'm sick."

He nods and says "Can you breathe?" what kind of question is that? "Yes sir I can" He looks at me with a serious face. "Then you can go your not dying." I sweat drop as he left while slamming the door behind him. I get up but then Johnathan says "So has the captain asked about your nose and mouth yet?" I gulped "n-nope"

"And really bro you don't even look sick besides the fact that you have a black eye and a swollen lip." He smiles. "I got your back don't worry bud"

Johnathan and I walked down to the car and hopped in. Luke Jett and Jake were already there. "Natsu I've been meaning to ask you...what happened to your face?" the captain says to me. "u-uh" was all I could say. "While we were in the basement I threw a hockey puck a him and it gave him a black eye" Johnathan says while he smiles at me.

Once we finally made it to practice, Everyone dashes out of the car and ran onto the court. Oh great Loke is here. He gonna give me a headache isn't he? That guy with long black hair, raven hair and of course Loke ran towards me. "What up flame brain?"

Flame brain? what the heck? "Uhh nothing much?" "Yo salamander" who the heck is salamander. "hey?" Loke joins the convo. "You okay man your acting kind of weird?" I nod my head.

Everyone started running around the court for a warm up. Then we started to stretch, "Listen up I want Gajeel, Natsu, Loke, and Gray on the same team, on the opposite team there is (insert a name), (insert a name), (insert a name), (insert a name). Got it? now go."

Gajeel started running while dribbling the ball in one hand, then he passes it to Gray. Then suddenly (insert a name) took the ball and started dribbling to the other side of the court. I was the closest to him so Loke started yelling "Natsu steal the ball!" now everyone was yelling at me.

So I started running and yes I stole the ball. But I, of course knew I couldn't keep it so I passed it to Loke. He then shot it into the basket and everyone cheered "Nice job Natsu! You too Loke!"

~After practice~

Jett, Luke, Jake, Johnathan, and I all met up outside where the captain had dropped us off. He then arrived with the same big black truck we all knew. "Get in" He said strictly "Yes sir" we said in unison.

We arrived back at the house and I plopped on the bed, and that's when the captain came in. "Hey did you see me out there the couch said I was good!" All he could do was look angry. "can't you do any better then that? Maybe your not fit to play basketball like your bothers maybe you should just quit. Try harder next time"

With that he took his leave. My jaw dropped for someone that doesn't know how to play basketball I'm pretty sure I did good. I'm on the urge of crying but I can't cry in front of Johnathan he of course is here we share a room after all.

I went into the bathroom and started balling my eyes out, I couldn't take it who's dad is this rude!? I want to go home I really miss my mom.

Hey guys I hoped you liked it! sorry for misspelling words I was in a rush I'm trying to update some of my stories because i haven't in awhile and I'm truly sorry for it. I promise there will be updates on the days i'm supposed to update now! I promiseeeee but for now pleaseee as always...

vote, comment, and if you aren't

Follow! thanks!

_keytoLuceheartfilia_ out!