=Sick Day=

Days have passed, you walked to Shawn's room, with a tray of medicine for his cold, knocking on his door. You heard a faint cough in the room "come in.." Shawn said, coughing, you walked in and found his figure lying on his bed, wrapped up with thick blankets "I brought medicines" you said, placing the tray on the side table beside the bed, preparing the medicine for him to drink then gave it to him "thanks, [Y/N]" he smiled, sneezing through the tissue[was it right?xD i ain't good at explainin'], you sighed at him "why okn earth did yu even get a cold?" You said, feeloing his forehead with your palm you felt a littleheat "shit. You have a slight fever" you cursed "Don't blame me. I've been doing nightwatch last night and it suddenly rained for an hour." He said then drank the medicine you gave and stick hs tongue out "bleh" he was like a kid "Now I have a reason not to get sick.. Again." He joked as you laughed. You were wondering what Shawn's past it, curiousity gotten the best of you. "Hey, Shawn?" "Hm?" He sad, taing out a piece of tissue and blow his nose to it "ew.. Well I was thinking.. What life did you had before this happened??" He looked down "It's alright, you dont have to tell me" you patted his back softly "no. I should tell you.." He looked you, with serious eyes as you got a bit nervous.

After telling you his past[I'll give the details on the next chapter, no worries ; )] you felt tears flow on your cheeks, unable to sustain the feelings of knowing his past came over you. "I had no idea.. I'm so sorry" was all you said as he hugged you warmly "shhh.. Its fine, you dont need to blame yourself, its none of your fault" he comforted you "Geez.." You sniffed, as you pulled away from the hug "I should be the one comforting you, dummy" you pouted, wiping the tears off then you both heard a door opening and saw Carl "Feeling better?" He asked Shawn thensaw your puffy red eyes "what.. What happened?" He panicked and went to you "i-it's nothing" you said, giggling nervously "It felt like he told you he's going to die soon" he said then you cried again and buried your face on his chest as Carl looked at Shawn "you are?" Shawn shook his head, chuckling "nah.. She just heard my sad life before" he smiled, Carl sighed in relief "I was worried you might" he stroked your hair. Carl and Shawn became friends and Carl was okay with you hanging out with Shawn because he treats you like his sister. Hours passed and you and Carl went out of his room. "Anyway.. [Y/N], you domt mind me asking.." Carl began "Why did you cried earlier?" You sighed, looking to the ceiling then to him "Shawn.. Is my.."

~~~
Cliff hanger~ oh sorry if its Short XD

Who is Shawn to you??

And what is Carl's reaction to this??

Oh well~ will be revealed on the next story, "Memory of a Brother"

Thanks for reading~