=Spending Time=

You and Carl went to see how the children were doing, they were playing tag and you both let out soft laughs at how they would argue about who one would cheat "I remember playing with a chubby girl and she was extremely slow" he said, chuckling at the thought "really? Who was she?" "Uhm.. I dont remember much but she also had a brother with her. It was so long ago that.. I remembered she went missing for months, she was so excited that her birthday would be soon but she missed it." He smiled sadly "she was really a good friend" you giggled at the thought "I hope she's in a safe place" you said, looking at the sky [you'd wear long sleeve shirts, sometimes with hoodies and sometimes you'd wear your favorite baseball cap] "yeah" he said holding your hand, looking at you "somehow.. She reminds me of you but.. If she was alive, i might end up protecting her a LOT" he chuckled "why? Is it because she's TOO chubby to run with you?" You joked as he laughed "actually no.. She's more like.. A pacifist" "sooo i'm no pacifist? I'm good at kicking butts?" "Well, cant argue with that" he teased "the only reason you remind me of her because of how you smile." You blushed at what you said as you playfully punched his arm. You heard that you knew Carl before you went missing from Shawn, but since it was long ago and it took years for you to reunite with Carl, he couldnt recognize you, now that you're skinny and prettier.

You both walked side by side around the town "Hey, I heard your Dad liked Mrs. Anderson?" You asked "well, fortunately, they are in a relationship" he smiled "well what about Sam and Ron? Are they okay with it?" "i dont know yet but I hope so. I'm just happy to see dad happy" you two saw Carol and Judith in her arms "hello, you two" she smiled "hello, and hello, Little Judith" You said as you carressed Judith's cheek and you heard her giggle cutely "awww~" you cooed "Can I hold her?" Carl asked then Carol nodded and gave Judith to him. You smiled at how Carl is managing to be a great brother to Judith also a second father to her, you giggled at how cute they look together. Carl gave Judith back to Carol's arms then held your hand "I'm glad that Mr. Grimes gotten better at being a big brother to Judith. I'm just so afraid that when she grows up you'd be so overprotective to her" you teased as he pouted "I'm her brother, I wont let any guy touch my sister when she grows up" he said as you and Carol laughed.

~~~~~
Just a filler xD i am having a hard time right now, ya know.updating 4 stories in one day is really hard. And i'm like. I'm going to write Tadashi Hamada x Reader next! And felt like What would people think? XD

Hope ya like it