Chapter 8: Its Not A Dream.

I walked down the hall to Sonic's room and his door was open, I went inside. The door shut behind me and I turn around and I see Alana on the floor bleeding. I run over to her "Tails , you have to run." She said. I ripped a piece of my shirt off and wrap it around her wound "Not without you." I grabbed her hand and picked her up, surprisingly she was very light. I opened the door and started running, I don't know where to , I just knew that it had to be away from here. I went down the hall and down some stairs.    Before I knew it we were at the dining hall, I sat Alana down. I looked around and said "how did you get that wound?" "I went to check on Sonic and before I knew Sonic eyes turned Black with Red irises and blood started to run down his face from his eyes. Then he blasted some type of power and it hit me in the waist. Then he left me there and went down the stairs from what I heard."  Alana answered. I took a deep breath and then said " Are you sure it was Sonic?" Alana nodded yes.  Something happened to Sonic , no something changed Sonic. Wait the necklace turned a dark green when I picked up the bottle. "I think I know what happened, but I don't have time to explain, I need to get you out and Sonic to change back to normal." I said. Alana looked like she was about to pass out, but she nodded her head yes. I picked her up and said "Which way is out?" She pointed to the door down the hall, I ran and opened it and said " Take this, it is Sonic's necklace, put it against your heart and say Take me to Crystal, she will get you help." I took a piece of paper from a desk at the door and a pen as well and quickly wrote down what happened and gave it to Alana.     "Give this to Crystal , she will know what to do" I said to her. I helped her outside and said "I'm going to get Sonic." I said. "Don't you are going to get hurt." Alana said. "He is my best friend whatever happens, I will come back with Sonic." I replied. She nodded okay in disappointment and then I went back inside. I locked the door behind me, I have to go back to Sonic and help him. No matter what happens, I'm making sure that he is still the same Sonic that everybody knows.  I walked around the castle , looking for Sonic. Hour after Hour past , I walked down a hallway and turned left, I felt like I've been down this part of the castle. I bet I have, I just rather not remember , "SONIC! " I yelled. I waited a minute or so and then again I yelled " SONIC!" no response. I decided to keep walking and that's when something came behind me and hit me in the back, I fell to the ground. I looked up and that's when I saw him, I saw Sonic.