Chapter 7: That Night.

"Its ok, my job is to make sure you both are satisfied." Alana replied. I walked over Alana and said " What time is it?" "Almost 8:00pm" She answered. I looked at Sonic and he said "Really, its only felt like two hours." "I'm afraid so, but I have rooms prepared for you both for the night." Alana said. I looked at Sonic and said to him "We can't tell Crystal we are here because your necklace is dim and I don't have mine." Sonic nodded okay.       "I guess we will be spending the night then, Alana will you please show us to our rooms." Sonic said. I looked at Alana waiting for her answer and she said " no problem, just follow me." We walked up the stairs and went around two or three corners. Then we went down a hallway and turned left , and we ended up at our destination. I looked at Sonic and he looked back at me and shrugged, he didn't know what to say because on the other side of  the doors is our rooms. Alana went up to the doors and unlocked them.    Then she said "This one to the left is yours Sonic and the one to the right is Tails." We both nodded ok and we went inside our rooms. I closed the door behind me and look around, there was a queen sized bed from what it look like. And a dressing room to the left and a huge bathroom on the other end of the room. There was also a balcony that you could walk out onto. I loved it , I loved everything about it. I went over to the bed and there was already pajamas laid out for me on the bed. Alana was right , she was expecting.      As I changed into the pajamas that I was given, I started to think about what was the weirdest things that happen today. There were about three or maybe four weird things that happen today and they all dealt with Sonic. Lets see the first thing that was weird was that his eyes change from green to red and back to green. Second was the White around his irises turned to black and back. Third thing was he looked crossed but he wasn't even crossed. The last and I think he realized this as well his memory, he couldn't remember what happened today.           I shouldn't be thinking about it, but I cant help it. That's who I am, I think and analyze things and try to invent or figure out from them. Anyways I pulled the shirt over my head and walked out onto the balcony. I looked outside , the view was amazing , I even saw Green Hill Zone. I bet that Amy is having trouble falling asleep because of what happen this morning. Though what she doesn't know is that Sonic wont be there tomorrow. We will be leaving the castle tomorrow but we may not be able to find our way back, it all depends on what Sonic chooses the path to follow.      "Tails, your light is still on" I heard a voice coming from my room. I walked back inside into my room and saw Alana sitting on my bed. "I was just checking the view from the balcony" I said to her. "Yes, I know , everyone always goes to the balcony before they go to sleep." She said. I smiled at her, she was very pretty, she actually looked like a Fox but I could tell she was a part Fox and Part Hedgehog. She looked at me with an intense gaze "I never expected you to come." she said. I walked over to her "Why not?" I replied. "I didn't know Sonic had amazing friend like you." She answered.     I looked at her then said "why do you say that?", she looked away from me for a moment and then she looked back at me again. "I say that because I don't have a friend." She answered. I looked at the ground then back at her and said" Well you can always be my friend if you like?" She smiled and nodded yes. "I better get to my room, and Tails I would love to be your friend, goodnight." She said. After that she got up and left the room.           I turned off my light and jumped into bed , I looked up at the ceiling and saw that it changed colors , every 2 minutes, eventually I fell asleep. "Knock, Knock". I open my eyes hazily and looked around , and waited for the knock, it didn't happen. I fell back to sleep, "Knock , KNOCK" , I woke  up and looked at the clock it was 3:00 am. I got up and open my door and looked around. Nobody was there, I went back to bed. "KNOCK, KNOCK" I woke up, there was no way I was able to fall back asleep , I went out of the room and went to Sonic's.