Chapter 3: The Waterfall Castle.

As I walked in, I looked around the whole entire place was amazing. "Whoa, I wasn't expecting something like this" Sonic said. I looked at him in confusion again and said "Expecting? Sonic are you okay?" He replied "Yeah, I just don't feel so well..." and he fell to the floor. "SONIC" I yelled, as I caught him in my arms. I looked at him, and whispered to myself "why didn't you tell me anything, why didn't you tell me what was wrong?" I knew why though it was because I never asked, if I asked he would have been better, we could be at a hospital now, he would be safe and I would know where we are. I put him down on the ground and I punched the wall. "I could of saved him." I said, "I could of." I looked at him and heard him breathing, at least he was alive, but I better find a bed to put him in. Since I wasn't so sure about this castle, I had to be careful and carrying Sonic would be even trickier. I picked up Sonic and said "I will find a way to make you better." I saw some rooms but the doors were locked from what I can tell, I looked around and I saw stairs. I walked up the stairs and found a couple rooms one was a medicine room, and it had a bed. Well I thought there might be some medicines that will make Sonic feel better. So I walked into the room and laid Sonic on the bed. Then I got up and start searching for a medicine that would make him feel better. The thing was I didn't know what exactly was wrong with Sonic, I just know that he fainted and it doesn't look like he will be up soon. I wish Crystal was here, she would be able to heal Sonic. Though I don't have my necklace and Sonics necklace isn't glowing like it usually does. Why didn't I noticed it before, if there is something wrong with one of the members of team Christians then their necklace would stop glowing why didn't I notice it. Dang it, I should of knew that, though I had to make sure it wasn't glowing all the way because if it had a little glow that means there would be something near that would help. I ran over to Sonic and I took his necklace and saw that it was dim, but dim is better than nothing that means there is something here that can help Sonic. Yes! Sonic is going to be okay. Though I'm going to be needing the necklace, its kind of like a detector, its glows more brightly if the right thing is found, well its time to find the right medicine. I walked over the cabinet of medicines and open it; I pointed the necklace to the different types of medicines. It didn't even glow once, but I knew in my heart that the right medicine would be here, so I kept searching. Hour after hour past, I knew that I was running out of luck and energy , so I decided to find something to eat, though I really didn't want to leave Sonic alone , so luckily I pulled out my decoy of me and placed him next to Sonic. Then I left the room, I walked around the castle, I was wondering how long it was going to take to find a kitchen. Though as soon as I walked the next hallway, the necklace started to glow, I totally forgot that I had Sonics necklace. The odd thing was it wasn't glowing its normal yellow color it was glowing more of a greenish yellow, maybe its because it's a special changing color necklace that changes colors after a while. Probably is. Though I knew if it was glowing, meaning that something that would help Sonic get better, so I decided to go with the light. My stomach can wait, plus I really want Sonic to get better as soon as possible. After five minutes or so, I ended up in dusty old room, hint the word old. I turned on the light and looked around. I saw nothing technically speaking, nothing that would help Sonic. Disappointed I started to walk out of the room until the necklace glowed even brighter than before. I walked back into the room and the necklace flew out of my hands. It flew to a bottle, and lay next to it. I picked up the bottle and the necklace, the bottle looked very old. Since the necklace glowed and it flew to it, it must be the bottle to help Sonic. I knew in my gut , that this bottle will fix everything. So I grabbed the bottle and read it. It said "True Nightmare". I didn't care what it said , I just knew this will help Sonic. I grabbed the bottle and ran as fast as I could to get to Sonic. I went up to the decoy of me and destroyed it with the self destruct button I made. Then I opened the bottle , it didn't have a smell too it, so that must if meant it is safe to use. The bottle was very heavy so it was easy to pour it in Sonic's mouth. I grabbed Sonics mouth and open it and pour the liquid down his throat. I closed his mouth and forced him to swallow. He started to cough, and he woke up.