You Nasty Asses Pt. 2 (Chapter 7)

LLS SOO YEA... I JUST HAD TO DO THAT LAST CHAPTER.

Ray: What the fuck... Damn are they all fuckin up there

Prod: Guess so

Fatima: they so damn loud, Sasha's the loudest.

Ray: how you know that's Sasha

Kennedy: I've known her since 2nd grade, Fatima's known her since 6th The one saying(in Jasmyne's voice) Ohh Fuck!! Is Jasmyne and the loud ass moan was Sasha

Prod: well i don't know about y'all but i fell left out ( looks at Chardez)

Chardez: (smiles)

Prod: (gets up, grabs Fatima's hand and starts going upstairs)

Nala: where the hell are y'all goin there ain't no more rooms

Fatima: your room

Nala: not on my bed !

Fatima: (walks down the steps and whispers to Nala "Were gonna go in the secret room")

Nala:okay but just make sure you out of there by the time i come in my room

Fatima: (walking up the stairs"Okay")

Ray: Aight I'm done with this (picks up Kennedy and goes upstairs and yells "Bathroom is occupied"

Kennedy: (giggles)

Nala: And I guess I'm just all by my self.... I really don't wanna hear these nasty ass people moaning. POV: this is so depressing being here by myself while everyone else is hooking up... Imma go to my boyfriends house. I'll just leave them a note.. I wonder where Britt is.

• In Nala's room... Or the secret room in her room. Lls •

Prod: I thought Nala said we couldn't use her bed

Mia: she did say that... We're not using her bed though

Prod: where we gonna go.. The floor. I can make that work

Mia: no dumb ass! *sighs* move that mirror

Prod: why?

Mia: (gave him that *if you don't move that fucking mirror right fucking now look*)

Prod: got it.. (Moves the mirror) damn is this a hidden room

Mia: yes now no more questions I've been waiting to do this for a long ass time

*Fatima moved closer to Prod and started kissing him, leading him to the bed in the hidden room. Prod picks her up and she immediately wrapped her legs around his waist. As they kiss deeper and deeper they start to breath heavier and heavier. As Prod was reaching into his pocket for a condom, Mia couldn't wait for the bed anymore and since she was wearing a skirt, she took of Prod's belt and un zipped his pants. Mia took out his "D" and put it inside of her not breaking their kisses. Mia moaned inside of Prods mouth indicating that she liked it and which made Prod want to go faster and harder. Eventually they landed on the bed and took each others close off. Mia screaming "Yes... Ohhhhhhhh Fuckkkk!!!!! More, Faster! Harder harder harder! Before they knew it Prodigy had came inside of her and a few seconds later Mia said "Shit!!! You came inside of me. You forgot to put a condom on asshole!

Then Prodigy said "it's all your fault you just couldn't wait I was bout to pull a condom out of my pants but then u just had to have the "D" right then and there! (They started arguing back and forth at that point) *

•In the bathroom where Kenn and Ray were•

Kenn POV: Once he picked me up and brought me in here and locked the door I knew it was bout to get heated. He kissed me passionately with a slow rhythm and then we started kissing at a faster rate. He lifted me up and put me on the counter of the sink as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

Ray POV: Damn!! I really wanted to get with this girl, not for sex but because I think I could really end up loving her. She was my type of girl.... I slid my hands up her back to take of her bra. She was only wearing a tank top so I easily slid the bra straps of her and took of her tank top.

Kenn POV: here I am half naked on a counter in the bathroom and all I can think about was having him inside of me. I couldn't wait any longer with the help of him we pulled of his pants and then my shorts. Stop! I said wait.. Condom. I got it, said Ray. He put the condom on and within a matter of seconds he was entering me I slapped my hand on the mirror next to me noticing that it was wet I guess it fogged up pretty quick. We was really heated

Ray POV: we had went at it for a long time. Kenn wasn't the screaming type she was more of the squealing type she orgasm-ed (is that a word) about 5 times before I heard Roc say: "Man just cum already and stop teasing her " "Yea said Sasha " Were trying to sleep"

Kenn: There right you should just stop teasing me and cum I know you want to by how your throbbing (I said out of breath)

Ray: alright

* Kenn and Ray came at the same time due to how they were teasing Each other * after they were done they was so tired that they almost fell asleep in the bathroom but they went into the room Roc and Sasha was at and slept in the bed next to them. *

Is Fatima Pregnant?????

•So What Chu All Think!! LLS no but really doe I needs comments.. Pwease! Bye•