The Real Chapter 10

I know, I know, I am horrible. I haven't uploaded this in like 2 months I've just been soo busy n I'm also on another story but I still wanna continue this one because its my girls one and has more votes n reads then my other story.. Oh can y'all check that one out 2.. Thanks. Kk let's get on with reading.

__________________________

RECAP:

The girls all went back to the boys house and Prince asked Jazz if her and the girls can find a way to get Britt's job at the strip club go away. So now the girls are leaving to go to the strip club. And Britt is still at the house with the boys. And Prince also told her that Britt's mom is in the hospital but Britt doesn't know.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Jazz went back downstairs to tell the girls what Prince said about getting Britt's job to go away so now they went in the car and now there at the strip club.

Kennedy's POV: We walked in the strip club and it smell like pure sweat and cheap perfume in here. But anyway we walked up to the bar and asked to see if we can speak to the boss. Nd the bartender said he would be out in a minute. So we wanted a minute till he came out.

Bartender: Boss these girls wanted to talk to you

The boss looked at us then told us to follow him to his office so we did as told then he shut the door.

Boss: Now call me Aaron... What do you want

We all looked at each other wondering who was gonna talk first. And I was scared on the inside cuz this Aaron guy looked like he just killed someone he had blood stains on shirt. Other than that he was light skinned with a tight muscle shirt so you could abs he had a 8 packed.

And he looked to be 22 years old. I hate to admit it but he looked pretty hot but the fact that he was the boss of a strip club and looked like he just killed someone strongly turned me off.

Nala: uhh... Umm we came here to talk to you about one of your strippers, Brittney

Aaron: oh you mean, Pearl Flame. What about her

Pearl Flame!!! The fuck. Really tho, that's like the worst stripper name ever. Anyway back to the conversation

Jazz: She can't work here anymore

Aaron: And why the hell not

Damn!! Think

Jazz: Cuz she's pregnant

Aaron: I told her ass to be in birth control! She better not be pregnant with my child

Girllla I gotta give props to Britt he is hot as hell but uh I hope she not really pregnant tho.

Nala: um not its not ur's. She was on brith control but she just went off them cuz she wanted to get pregnant so persuaded her friend to get her pregnant

Aaron: Yea yea. Sure I don't beleive y'all. Get the hell out.

Are u kidding me well tht was a waste

Aaron: Get out!!!

We all walked out, well more fast walked out. And right as we were in the car about to drive off I noticed Nala wasn't in the car.

Jazz: Where's Nala?

Just a short chapter since I haven't updated this story in like 2 months. Sorry about that. But here u go.