Author's Note

Okay, I think you're all been wondering the thing that I wanted to say, actually first, di pa ganon ka exciting and fun yung story, kasi pinapakilala ko pa lahat ng characters kung first time mo silang marinig.

So that you can know how they're related to Jade or how they're related to the story, I'm telling you their characteristics,about they're lives, and any other things.

If you may notice, ganon ginawa ko kila Kathrine, Troy, and Louise. I write about their parents and stuff. Gusto ko lang kasi na makilala niyo sila kung sino sila sa story. Don't worry cause sa first POV lang naman nila mang yayari iyon.

Well maybe other characters hindi lang first POV, puwedeng umabot ng 3 POV nila but hindi na lalagpas doon. Maybe in Chapter 5 lalabas the real fun and excitement!

Just be patient and you would'nt regret it! Para bang tinatakam ko kayo sa mga mangyayari sa kuwento, hehehehe...... ^~^

Also, don't forget to vote for the story and follow me : )

C: that's all I wanted to say; 3

If you have some questions for me, don't hesitate to ask me.
And if you want to tell me something, please leave a message on my wall or give me a pm, I'll reply ASAP once I got the message.

Thats all people!! And by the way, thank you thank you thank you so much for all those that are reading this right now! You're proving that you really want to read my story!

And you're always updated! I really love you so much because of what you are doing!
Luv ya! Mwuah~ buh-byee!~~ ;* <3

~@steal_Kiss
P.S DON'T STALK ME
Follow me instead ; )