Chapter 1: "My Rough Past"

Hi! I'm the author of this story! I hope you'll enjoy it! Sorry because the first chapter will be much less interesting or boring :3 but I would prefer you to read it too because you can get so much information about the life of the star here.

This is my very first story so, please help me get more strength so that I'll have confidence to write and finish this story :>, you can cheer me or follow me c: . . .

If I wrote some wrong spellings or grammars,.please don't judge because I'm a human too and I make mistakes I would be very thankful if you tell me instead ;3 also...

This isn't a full English story: 3 it's actually a taglish story. Meaning to say it's English and Tagalog combined ;).

That's all for now!!! I won't keep you getting bored just because of reading my message ;* buh-byee!! ~@steal_Kiss

Chapter 1: "My Rough Past"

Kathrine's POV:

Its me, Kathrine Jade Smith Walker, I look like that I'm just a typical girl next door... but no,I'm not an ordinary girl,I'm from a rough past and I keep avoiding it because I can't accept that all those things happen to me, even though I don't know the reason why.

I think you've been wondering what happen 10 years ago huh? Well this is the first and last time that I would tell it to you,

FLASHBACK:

I only remember when I saw my mom laying in the hospital bed,my family and I we're in U.S. "Daddy? When will mommy wake up? Can we have my favorite pancake right now?" I asked my dad, sitting on the chair beside mom and holding her hand "soon dear,mommy will wake up soon and we'll have your favorite pancake right away as soon as your mommy wake up." He smiled at me...

A faint one.

I saw a machine beside mommy's bed, and it sound like an engine of a motorbike,I look at daddy and he's staring at mommy's face like my mom would melt."uhh,daddy? Whats that thing over there?" I point at the machine " why does mommy got so many wires attached to her?"

I was looking for answer,I don't know whats happening to my mom."it's a life support dear , mommy's weak so she needs wire and she need that machine so that she can live." Tears almost fell from his eyes but he wiped it and look at mom again.

He was like trying to hide from me when he's crying. "Daddy,it's okay to cry in front of me" I smiled and hug him tightly ."I love you so much dear" then he kisses my forehead and hug me back. "I love you too daddy"

- - -

I was just sitting on the waiting area with my aunt, her name is Christine Smith. She's the second daughter of my mom's family. Meaning to say she's a mistress' daughter.

But I don't know how they accept her, I just can't remember much. "Aunt tine?" I asked her, "Yes honey?" Yes she's a nice person, she's like my second mom. "Why does daddy seem to be so worried because of mom? Mommy is OK right?"

She hold my cheek with her both hand "don't worry hun." She said smiling "your mommy is alright." Then she pull me and cover me with her arms "daddy just love and care for your mom." I just think positive thoughts and hugged her back.