Chapter Twelve

Okay tow things before we start. I am grateful you guys like my story. Thank you! Another thing. How about a genocide story? I have great plans XD
Alphys took you to the real lab. You had managed to look around and saw the thing that voice was talking about. You shrugged it off. It could have been you day dreaming or something. Though, how would you know about it?
"Er, y/n, I uh, was wondering something. Not to be weird or anything....but, how about-" She was interrupted by something moving her out of the way, but gently of course.
"Get dunked on!!!!" (GUYS I HAD TO DON'T HURT ME) You try to make out who it was. It was Sans. What was he doing at Alphys's lab?
"What are you doing?" Alphys asked, clearly angry.
"I had to check on y/n. We didn't see her when we got home, so we had to make sure she was okay." You could have sworn Sans's eye turned blue for a quick second.
"She's fine."
"For all you know Gaster could have taken her. Or Chara....."
You heard the name Chara before, but who was Gaster? Anyway, you had no idea how, but Chara seemed to be someone you knew. Come to think of it, so does Frisk. It was some type of game....
"Y/N? Do you know something?" Sans and Alphys asked
"Er, no. I was just thinking something."
"Oh. Okay." They said and continued their fight.
You felt someone grab you, covering your eyes. You almost screamed, but the robotic voice told you to stay silent.
Mettaton held you in their arms. They looked at you.
"Not many can look good as myself, so what's your secret, darling?" They asked.
"Er, w-what?" You asked shyly, blushing.
"Well, my dear, everyone has their eyes on you. They want your heart."
"Uhhh...."
Hey if you guys don't mind, might I involve an Oc in this mumble jumble?