Spiders... Shit.

A/N:

The fact that I hate spiders is true. I cant stand them, even daddy long legs or ones the size of a ant. Anyway. Comment me some dares! Because ive been making all these up. Also this is the tenth truth or dare chapter! Yay! (Fireworks and streamers whiz from the stage.)

So yeah. Next chapter imma do it Facebook style.

_____________

Annabeth's P.O.V:

"Annabeth, Leo, Jasmine. Truth or Dare?" Percy asks.

"Is that allowed?" I ask him.

"C'mon, It'll be fun! Dare." Jasmine says.

"I dare you to spend 1 minute in the closet with a daddy long legs in it."

I stare in horror at Percy. I look around. Where did Jasmine go? I spot her hiding in the forest.

"Cmon Jas." Leo shouts. She runs back over and we hop into the closet. Percy puts a daddy long legs in there and shuts the door. I hug Leo, who is hugging Jasmine. The spider turns towards me. It slowly make its way towards me. I whimper. Jasmine is hyperventilating. Leo has nearly fainted. The spider keeps coming towards us... Closer... Closer...

"Times up!" Percy shouts. He squishes the spider and I sprint and jump into his arms. Leo has fainted and Jasmine has him in her arms.

"Whoa Annie, calm down." He says. He kisses me. I jump out of his arms and line up behind Jasmine, Leo behind me. We step in front of him.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Owww." Percy groans. Jasmine ducks into her closet (we were in Percy's) and comes out with her dog. Its a sleek white wolf.

Percy is already running. Jasmine jumps onto her dogs back. She whistles, and two other wolfs appear at her side. Leo jumps on one and I jump onto the other.

"Wolf's, ATTACK!" Jasmine screams. The wolfs bound out the door, and sprint towards Percy.

Jasmine's P.O.V:

I am furious! Percy is gonna die. Leo and Annabeth are behind me. Leo has his sword in one hand and a ball on fire in the other. Annabeth has her dagger out. A sword shimmers into my hand. Slayer and his wolf friends sprint around camp, and soon enter the forest. We soon sight Percy, jumping over logs and running. We trap him in a circle, and we hop off.

"Leo, light our swords on fire." Annabeth says. Soon the tip of our swords are red. We touch Percy's pants and T-shirt with the tip of our swords. They catch on fire. Percy rolls around straight towards the wolfs. Slayer rips one of his shoes off. Another wolf rips the other shoe off. And the last wolf throws him up into the air. Percy lands in a saddle position on Slayer's back.

"Ooo, thats gotta hurt." Leo says, as Percy slips onto the ground, half concious. All of his clothes are burnt off. Except for his underwear.

"Leo, take Percy back to Cabin 3, and tell Saron to fix him." I say. We jump back onto our wolf's and head back.

Decelia's P.O.V:

"Decelia, Truth or Dare?" Leo asks.

"Umm. Umm. Umm. Both?" I ask.

"You want to do both? Thats like, Suicide!"

Piper says.

"But im not scared of a flaming kid, a smart girl, and a girl who likes dramatic enteraces." I say, crossing my arms. They all look at Jasmine.

"Hey, there fun. Especially in a ninja costume." She says. We all laugh. "Anyway, dare and truth it is."

Her, Annabeth, and Leo whisper together in a group, decieding my torture.

"Ok. Your Truth is... Who do you 'like." Annabeth says. All eyes on me, I slowly confess in a small whisper.

"Will."

They stare at me, like im crazy.

"Your dare is to confess your feelings to him and kiss him" Leo blurts out.

What. The. Fluck.

Tick off one boyfriend I'm probably not allowed to have.

I go towards the Apollo cabin, also towards my doom. He might feed me poison, seeing as he's the son of the god of medicine and sun. Or give me a suntan for eternity. I knock on the door, picking up a tulip thats grown by my feet. I look at Flora and Katie, and they smile. I face the door. Will opens it. No-one else is around, and the others are behind the bush. I take a deep breath, and kiss him. And to my utter suprise, he kisses back. It might have been a couple of minutes, an hour, a whole day, a millenia, before we finally broke apart. I think I hear puking in that bush. Or multiple puking.

"Will Solace, would you have the honours of being my boyfriend?" I ask,handing him the tulip.

"Of course." He says. I wave him goodbye and skip back to Cabin three, doing a foward flip as I go along.