The Date

"Taylor, I love you with all my heart and more baby your mine" says Niall between the soft gentle kisses he is planting on my neck. Then Niall lays me down onto my bed and starts undressing me slowly-  

"TAYLOR MADISON THOMPSON WAKE UP WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE." says Alia.

"huh? What time is it!" "oh my I'M UP I'M UP I'M UP!!" I say as I'm sliding out of bed and throw some red skinny jeans on and a shirt. Then I'm out the door.

I discover Justin Beieber is staying in my hotel THIS IS CRAZY! Oh my gosh is that- oh gawd.

"Hello Taylor we meet again, small town" Says Niall.

Alia's eyes lit up.

"Hi Niall" I say. As Alia is covering her mouth jumping up and down flipping out.

"Taylor, Will you please go with me on 1 date. Please I have to know if my feelings for you are real." said Niall now on his knees begging me.

"Yea, I guess one date will be OK" I say as Alia faints.

"OH MY GOSH! ALIA ARE YOU OKAY!!!?"

"Ill drive her to the hospital!" says Niall

"lets go Taylor!"

Then in an instant, Directioner-bleiber fandoms rush into the hotel. We barely manage to escape the crazed teens! ****

    "N-Niall a-asked y-you o-out!" says Alia laying in her hospital bed.

"I'm sorry I would have told you about Niall and I sooner but I didn't know how you would react, obviously this is what I was afraid of Alia. Hes just a normal guy AL Well hey I have to go get ready for the date! Ill be back later to visit you." 

    I finally make it home. I run to the bathroom and turn on my curling iron to do my hair for my date with Niall. Then I run into my neon yellow bedroom and pick out a pretty dress. I chose a black strapless dress with a neon pink ribbon around it. Oh my it is so pretty. I lay it on my bed then go back to my closet and pick out some sliver stilettos. I set them on my bed and went to the bathroom to curl my hair.

*****

"Woah, you look woah." said Niall when he arrived to pick me up for our date.

"Is that a compliment or an insult Ni?" I asked

"Compliment, trust me you look great."

"I feel over dressed." I say.

Niall grabs my hand "At the most your under dressed, lets go."

"Where are we going any ways?" I asked.

"Ha ha you really have to ask? Well of course we are going out to eat!" Niall says with enthusiasm.

We walk down to an elevator,

"You first princess." said Niall waving me to go into elevator.

"Uhhh, no. I-Im scared of elevators."  I say.

"You are? Well looks like we are taking the stairs baby girl. Ill carry you so you don't break a heel. Get on my back."

"Ni, I'm in a dress." I said.

"SO what."

I jump on Niall's back and he gives me a piggy back ride all the way down 3 fleets of stairs.

"Damn girl, your really special you know I just carried you down 3 fleets of stairs." Says Niall as he puts me down when we reach the bottom of the stairs and wraps me up into a tight hug and kisses my cheek.

Niall looks at his watch and says "We missed our dinner reservation, oh well. I have a better idea."

*****

"Are we almost there? I keep tripping over everything. Can I take the blindfold off?" I ask as Niall guides me to where we are going to our date.

"OK, we are here." Niall says as he lifts the blindfold off of my eyes.

Revealing to me we are at the park and ahead of us is a candle lit table set up with food and  diner ware.

 "Oh my god, Niall its beautiful!" I say as Niall picks me up and carries me to the table.

Niall pulls out my chair and I sit down.

"Well, you are a mighty gentleman tonight, much better then how we first met." I say laughing.

"Did I mention I was sorry about that?" Niall says.

"ha ha, I have only been in Ireland for a couple days and ive already gone on a date. Its a record."

 I say. "Taylor." Niall says his face getting serious. "I know this is only our first date but, I-I think I love you."

Did he just say he loves me? On the first date. This is crazy who does this, I know he probably thinks im head over heels for him. He will just break my heart.

"I think I love you too."