Wey Hey

(TAYLOR AND ALIA)

  "Psst! Taylor wake up!" whispered Alia.

 "Uh what?" I say half asleep.

"Liam and my date yesterday was so amazing! The zoo was perfect, he kissed me YES ON THE FIRST DATE!! It was perfect. By the elaphants they had mist sprayers and Liam kissed me and mist was spraying all over us, it was sort of like a kiss in the rain! What happened between you and Niall yesterday?" Alia asks.

I reply "Well, we kissed and he told me he thinks he loves me."

"Oh my god! What did you say back? He really needs to ask you to be his girl friend already!" Alia asked curiously.

"I said I think I love you too, I think thats kind of our thing. Thats what we said on our first date too. and When Niall kissed me, oh my god I cant even explain. FIREWORKS, MAGICAL. I dont even know. Just wow. It was perfect. I think hes the one."

   (NIALL AND LIAM)

"Hey Niall! Thanks for setting me up with Alia, I really like her. What happened with you and.... um... uh..." said Liam.

"Liam her name is Taylor hahaha. Well it went good. I kissed her in an elvator, I told her I think I love her. And she said I think I love you too. I guess thats our thing we do or something it just seems to be a pattern." I say.

"Do you love her?" asked Liam.

"Well of course I do!" I say.

"Well she cannot wait forever Niall just remember that OK?" Liam says.

"I will, she-shes just SO perfect. I think shes the one, my princess."

   '1 new message from ♥My Prince♥' "Wey Hey babe, lets go on another date tonight pick you up at 7."

   '1 new message from ♥My Princess♥' "OK see you then Ni! ily! <3"

"Ekkkk! What to wear, what to wear? Alia can you come help me?" I say as I step into my walk in closet.

"Whatcha need?" asks Alia.

"Ni asked me out on a date tonight, I need help thinking of what to wear!" I say. 

    '1 new message from Jesse'

"Guys just a reminder we leave Ireland on Friday. That is TWO DAYS start packing something up. ~Your trip advisory guide."

"OMG ALIA I TOTALLY FORGOT WE HAVE TO GO HOME FRIDAY! Oh my gosh I fall in love then I have to leave the country. What am I going to do?"