MLP Theory

OK I don't know this theory that well but here goes.

The theory states that the mane six in my little pony friendship is magic which was realised in 2007 actually represent six real girls who actually we're real and they all died the same day and they all went to the same high school.(It would be weird if the high school they went to was really canterlot high school.)

Samantha gales was a really shy girl who loved animals.But she was abused by her parents.Her father And mother would beat her for no reason and sometimes even look her in the basement.She was also often bullied because she was shy.Her only real friends we're her animal friends but she would have to hide them because her parents didn't allow them.She would always help abandoned animals.One day she commit suicide.
This all reminds us of fluttershy.

Next is Janice Walters.
She dreamed about being a famous fashion designer. She and her family were rich and you may thing she had a great life.But actually Her parents would always fight and argue.She didn't have a good relationship with them either.She was also rude to others due to her insecurities.One day (The same day Samantha G. Died.) Her family was out for a drive but tragically were in a car wreck and Janace died when her neck snaped.
She might have been the inspiration for Rairty.

Alexandra Mathews
  Her death was pretty bad to.First when she was born her parents we're disappointed because they we're really hoping for a boy. So the father decided to treat her as if she was a boy. He showed her how to play all kinds of sports like soccer and football She was really good at them to.But one day her mother had a new baby boy and that caused her parent's to pay more attention to him. So she was practicing and competing in more sports to impress them.Which lead to her using steroids.But on the day Janice and Samantha died she collapsed during a track meet and was believed to have died due to a heart condition she had that was worsened by the steroids.
She was the inspiration for Rainbow Dash.

OK three more.

Jamie Sanders:
Jamie sander was a farm girl. She had a brother and sister.(They might have been the inspiration for apple bloom and big Macintosh) They all lived with their grandmother because both their father and mother died. But Jamie died when she fell to her death in a wood chipper.

Catherine Jackson:

This one was the saddest.Catherine had mental problems that caused hallutionations because when she was little she wittnised her father brutilly murdered her mother.After that trauma she had a lot of hallutionations and one day a little voice in her head told her if she jumped of a building she would fly.She didn't and she fell to her death.I don't know how anyone figured out a voice in her head told her that she could fly.Fun fact Lauren Faust orringinally designed pinkie pie to be a peuguses.

Obiously this is supposed to be pinkie pie.

The last one is Cinthia A. Little. She was a perfect grade student when she was alive.In fact her whole family was a perfect family.She wanted to impress her family.One day a school took intrest in her and it caused her to study really hard. She started to neglect her friends,sleep,eating and personal hygiene. Due to all the stress caused her to cheat on the test so she failed it.She didn't want her family to have an imperfect child so she hung her self the same day as all the others died.
She is the inspiration for Twighlight Sparkle.

Those are all six girls.Some people say that Laurn faust created them to keep their souls happy.  Only 3 death records are close to cinthia,Jamie and alexdrandra.