Chapter 3 ◇ - The First Day

I walked in the school with Sofia and we both headed straight to my locker. As soon as we got there I organized my stuff and right before grabbing my English binder I heard a husky voice behind me.

"Exuse me"

I turned around to see a tall boy with brown hair, bright green eyes and a little bit of stubble.

gosh he's beautiful

Sofia nudged me with her elbow which helped me get back to my senses again

"Oh I'm really sorry," I said embarrassed as I moved over so he could get in to his locker, which had to be right beside me.

"It's okay," he said laughing nervously

I grabbed my binder and quickly walked down to Sofia's locker before heading to my English class.

"THAT WAS HIM!!" She exclaimed and she immediately lowered her tone realizing she was yelling in the middle of the hallway.

"Who?" I sighed

"Edward, duh"

"No way, he's not good-looking at all!" I lied so she wouldn't start thinking I actually found a guy attractive for once.

"Says the one who was staring at him in awe," she teased.

She did have a point, I was literally staring in awe at him for what felt like forever and I didn't move until she elbowed me.

"Yeah yeah, whatever," I continued until we reached her locker.

After we left her locker she headed to her physics class while I headed to English.

I walked in and of course everyone stared, I recognized some friends from last year so I said my greetings and took a sit in the back. It was a pair of desks so I was hoping an old friend would sit with me. The class was full so I guess that's why everyone was staring, but it was probably because some didn't recognize the girl with some thing wrapped around her head.

Suddenly everyone looked at the door right after he entered. It was Edward. I looked down hoping the beautiful boy wouldn't see the empty seat beside me and sit down.

"Ahh so is it Edward," the teacher said

"Yeah" he said calmly

"Great, you can just take a seat beside eee-sha," pointing toward the empty desk beside me

I wasn't even going to correct him because I couldn't get my mind off the thought of him sitting with me.

Of course the hottest guy has to be beside the innocent girl who doesn't even want to look at him.

Did I just say hottest?

Aisha stop! You can't be thinking like that! You're a Muslim who can't fall for him!

As he walked down, the whole classroom got filled with annoying giggles, girls checking him out, and guys exchanging looks.

He sat down and I got distracted in his manly cologne.

Damn

Aisha stop!

He me gave a warm smile and I returned one, looking down immediately.

Class was boring and ended quickly. I packed up and was heading for my second class when I heard a familiar voice

"Exuse me."

I hope you all liked this chapter!