Chapter 13 ~ Carleen

I may had made up with her. That doesn't mean I will forgive Matt. Maybe I hang out with him too much. I just need a break. My sister is upset and I need to pay attention to her. I just feel bad for my sister for going through this.

"If you keep doing this, this will happen. I can't lose you. Just try not too. I can't live without you" Just then Matt started calling me. I didn't pick it up.

"Talk to him please!" She begged at me. I groaned and texted him. 'Grab a coffee or something together and we'll talk. Including Bella'

'Love you! See ya in a few minutes?' I groaned when he said that. I fucking broke up with him!

'I guess' I went to my sister who seem lost in her world.

"Did you talk to him?"

"No, we're getting coffee and you're coming with me." I half snapped at her. I just didn't want to do anything with Matt right now. I needed a break.

"Do I have too!"

"Yes because it was a part of you." I was sounding low. A warning that I was getting angry. Bella didn't add to anything. She knew what would happen after I have this problem.

We arrive at the coffee shop late than I normally would. I just didn't want to run into Matt and was forced to talk during the walk. We saw him in the outdoor patio -how smart- so I order a iced capp and watch him. I felt my heart break for a second. I then remember I shouldn't be upset. I was the one who broke up with him. I grabbed my capp and we walked over to him. He got up and it look like he was coming to give me a hug but I refuse to. I quickly passed him and sat on the chair across from him.

"So..." Bella said breaking the silent. I felt like a 10 years old away when I couldn't really speak that much.

"What seem to be the problem." What a lier! He know why we're here. He something else sometime.

"You know what happen between you two!" I snapped. A little to early there for me but I just couldn't control my anger. Worse of all Matt never see me get upset -well except the past week with Josh and Bella- nor even fought with him. He took a long sigh and look at Bella. "Tell the whole story and the reason you threw a party?"

"I threw it because I wanted Bella to feel better. She had major meltdowns and I couldn't control her. That why I threw it. I thought it would help Bella out. But I'm an asshole."

"He was already drunk when I saw him. I didn't do it at first and then I don't remember after taking a few drinks. I guess we couldn't control ourself and that happen. We really do not remember that."

"I still can't believe this. I mean you guys are 16! You're underage. Matt, I think we should just have a break. I really need to keep an eye on Bella until she's able to control herself. I mean..." I stopped for a second and looked at my sister. "She's not ready yet on her own. She needs to get over him. When he come back we'll see. For now, just friends." I felt a major heartbreak inside me. I was crying on the inside. I can't show it on the outside. I looked up at Matt and could easily tell he's not happy.

"I understand. But really, we were drunk when it happen. I love Bella but as my sister." I sighed. Stop before I break out in tears in front of you. "We can still talk and stuff like that right?"

"I guess" I muttered. "For now, bye Matt" My voice almost cut off from the build up inside of me. I just wanted to get home and get all the tears out of me and not build up. I didn't want to be weak to him.

"Bye Carly" he said as he left in his car and left. I took a huge sigh and looked at Bella. This is what she doesn't want to happen. She want us together. We were walking home.

"Why you only care about me? I mean eariler you hated me and now you're helping me?"

"You fucking cutted yourself. I'm worry for you. We been together our entire life. Sisters fight a lot. Sisters always forgive each other. You were my first best friend. So I couldn't stay mad but I'm still am after what you did to him."

"I understand. But go back to him"

"I just need a break. I just need a break"

~~~~~~~~~

Just one more week of testing and I'm done and summer time for me. Today is my last day of class though. So more updates will be quicker Thursday (June 13th) at 3 PM EST as that is my last day of testing! So ya. Anyway, Peace!

~Latona