Chapter 20~Carleen/Matt

Why is Josh making this so hard! I don't understand him at all now. He's making our life harder. Bella had been in bad depression since he 'broke' up with her. Why air quote it. I don't believe it. They both were so happy that he was let out early. Now since that day when he decided to leave us all alone, made my life harder! Yes, harder. I had to keep a much more closer eye on Bella. Now I known she cut twice in her lifetime, she will die. I can't let that happen. She mean everything to me beside Matt. I had countless sleep. I had to calm my sister down every night.

Did I mention Matt haven't been helping much? He's still mad at Josh for  everything. He just wanted to keep an eye on him. Which made no sense. I haven't seen him since the night I stayed over and last heard him yelling at Matt.

I woke after many days not sleeping and I went to go check on Bella. I saw her not there. I had a panic attack. I looked in every bathrooms and every places in the house. I saw no notes what so ever. Not even mom in the house. My panic is getting worsen and I didn't know what going on. Isabella is missing and there a 90% chance she's dead. I ran out in the backyard and don't see her. I went to the one place.

"She better not be with Matt!" I muttered to myself. I have trouble trusting them both together alone since what happened last time. I walked next door to Matt's house and knocked on the door.

"If it Josh, go away!" He yelled

"It Carleen!" I yelled back. I then heard his loud steps to the door and he opened it. By then I was covered in tears.

"What wrong?" His voice went from yelling to his soft tone. I just ran up to him, sobbing on his chest. He picked me up and brought us into the living room. "Josh didn't do anything, did he?" I shook my head.

"Bell-" I choked on my words. "She-not-home" I could barley talk. "No-notes. Possibly... Dead" I sobbed harder. He was probley changing his shirt by the time I leave.

"No she not. We will look for her. Right now" His voice more alert.

"She could be anywhere and I have no energy" I whispered. I spent all morning looking for her that I couldn't do anything. Just then I felt him leaving me. I turned and saw him looking out of the window.

"I'm going to kill him!" He yelled. "She just ran out of the house with a robe on only"

"WHAT!" I screamed out. I ran out of the house and saw her in the middle of the road. I ran to her and picked her up. What the hell did he do to her! I knew if Matt never saw her run out, she would had gotton hit.

I ran back in the house and brought her to my room. She was sobbing into my chest. I let her tears run though. I look through her arms and her legs for anything he must had done. I saw a lot of red marks all over her. Damn, Matt better talk to him. I don't let her talk until she calmed down. She would never talk when she crying this hard. He hurts my sister and his love of his life. And this happened to her.

"Can you talk?" She been crying for two hours already and she calming down just a bit.

"He..." I just hugged her tightly.

"She any better?" Matt randomly come in my room.

"No" I whispered. "Did you get anything from his mouth."

"He wouldn't shut up about Bella being a slut" He muttered and Bella sobbed harder. I looked at him and I saw he have a black eye.

"He did that to you?" I pointed to his eye.

"Yes, but I'm fine." He lied. He went over to join us on our bed wrapped his arms around my shoulder. "But he wouldn't bug us anymore"

"He wasn't the one bugging me" My sister spoke up. I looked down at her. "I was the one bugging him" She bury her face in my chest again. I looked at Matt trying to find out what she mean by that.