First Day Part 3

As I turn the corner I can hear someone mumbling. When I get closer I realize it's her, as in passed out on her first day her. It's been a few days since then but I haven't gotten to talk to the girl. She's probably lost they don't explain anything here, they just give you outdated forms and expect you to figure it out yourself. "You lost?" I question getting her attention. Green eyes pierce through me like daggers. "No. I always mumble to myself and look around confused. Of course I'm lost! Do I even know you", she spits out harshly. Damn. Okay I do like this girl, she's just so damn intimidating. With her fiery hair, sharp, bright eyes, and bitchy attitude; God I'm fucking in love. My arms shoot up defensively, "No I just...um I was one the guys who brought you to the nurse when you um...yeah well I was just wondering how you've been doing since then I guess..." "I'm tired ok? Tired of every-fucking-thing and now there's some curly haired nerd asking me about my "how am I" when he doesn't know a god damn thing about me!"  She spat out in one big run on sentence. Her outburst surprised me so it took me a while to finally reply,"Then tell me "one god damn thing about you" and then maybe, I can help you find what you're looking for. Then, we'll go from there because how much harm can come from being nice to the curly haired nerd?" "My name's Evangeline and I can't find room 409".

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟