old home

All i could think about is me disobeying my  mom and sneaking out to go to Liz's party. It has been at lest a day that i have been in here. My mom is probably wondering where i am with her money. If i ever  get home then she yell and be pissed at me for not bringing her money to get high and drunk.

I woke up to a tapping in the wall again. I started to listen and i could here a boy speaking. I was trying to listen to what he was saying but all i could here was him saying hello  some one help me. As soon as he said that he tapped there times, so once he tapped three times i taped three times and then said hello. He sounded the same age as i was. I no longed thinking i am the only one here. I asked the person what his name was and he said Jeremy. We where talking for a some time in till i herd the door to my room open. I quickly turned around and saw the lady who kidnaped me standing there right in front of me. She asked if i was hungry i couldn't speak so all i did was nod. She left and returned with a tray with food she gave it to me and then sat on the bed next to me.  She asked what my name was but i thought since she kidnaped me she would know.

She said her name was Jasmine but to call her Jas. When i told her my name i asked why am i here. But she did not respond. When she finally left i tap on the wall to see if he was still there but there was no responses i couldn't help thinking what if they took him away. I layed on the bed and fell asleep.

All i know is that there was a steady ear pressing scream. I did not know where it was coming from or why it started but it wont stop.