chapter 5

I was laying in a bed being surrounded by a bunch of the people who are keeping me here. They all had white hair and light color eyes. I herd one say she is awake i know that they where talking about me. All i could think was what where they going to do to me. I tried screaming but nothing came out. I couldn't move but nothing was keeping me down that i could see.

They told me to get up once i did they put a blind fold on me. When we started walking then they uncovered my eyes i was in my room wondering what was to important that i cant see i have already saw there faces. I have a feeling that there more people here then me and jeremy. I here some one talking but i can not tell where it is coming from.

I try to open the door after she left because i didn't here it lock. I opened a little and i saw the most amazing person i have ever seen. He looked my age but he looks like the others but he is the only one i see that has gray eyes.
He started walking to my door buy i quality closed the door. Once i did he opened the door.

"Hey" he said
But i did  not respond.

I looked at him and he said that his name was josh. We started talking bit no mater how many i asked him why i was here but he just avoided it.

After another hour of talking (he is so sweet and cute) the door started to open he  ran to the bathroom to hide. He closed the door almost all the way. When she came in she asked if i have seen anyone but i did not tell her who was here.

When she left he came out.

"Thanks for hiding me" he said as he looked out the door. Once the people left because it was getting late so once everyone left he was going to leave my room but before he did he came over and sat on the bed next to me he said that he will be back soon.

Plz comment and like i will love to see y'all opinions.

I need ideas plz comments
I will give u credit