the kidnapping

I was walking home from my friends party on a Saturday night. I knew that I was being followed. I started walking a little faster wanting to get home when I got to my apartment building I heard the foot steps get louder and louder at first my key didn't work but it because I was wired. When it let me in I started running up the stares the footsteps sounded like they mutilated there was no longer one person chasing my it sounds like three. I got to my room and I put my key in the door but it broke I have to say this is the worst day ever. I ran up to the top floor and the foot steps just keep coming i got in the ganders closet and locked it. I herd a voice said "that stupid little girl" i was wondering what they where doing chasing me. The lady said to get her out. The door suddenly opened i looked at them and they all had white hair and either white eyes gray or blue eyes. They where very pall. One man picked me up i was so stunned that that i didn't rests. The women started getting closer and it went black. I could hear but not see it was like asleep but i could still hear everything.

When i woke up i was in a white room all there was was a dresser nightstand and a bed. Off of the room was a small bathroom but nothing else when i opened the dresser there was several white dresses i pulled out one and put it on. I found some stuff to to do me hair with so all i did was braided it. I lied on the bed and started to hear a tapping. I engorged it and was thinking why i was here but all they kidnaped me i am a 16 year girl with out a father and a drug addict mother we have no money and i am the only one who makes money for my family. I am forced to do every thing. I am no one so what do they want with me?

First book plz comments and like i will love talks options on my firs book