Chapter 4: My date with Mr Smoking Hot.

I pretty much just sat around doing nothing all day, and now I'm looking for something to wear I rummaged through the dresses i barely had and found a long black tight dress dismissing the fact that he wanted something short as this bad bitch does no such thing as listening to men, I started to do myself up. When i check the time the door bell rang I slipped on some converses as I don't like heels very much. I ran down stairs before checking myself i the mirror and opened the door and plastered the biggest smile on my face as i started at this 6"6 god.

"Hi.." I shyly said to him.

"Well don't you look sexy in that dress bella but you disobeyed my order with not something that shows those thick dark legs of yours?" he breathed while stepping closer into the hold, backing me up against the wall. I could feel he's hot breath against my face as he leans down, he lightly brushes his lips against my lips never setting directly against them. I breath out a little whimper begging him kiss me before I went mad. 

Then he the whispers " I will definitely be teaching a lesson when we get back. You'll be so sorry by the time i finish with you baby girl I'll make sure of it. Grab your keys and whatever you need and let's go."

As I did this he waited for me in his navy blood suit and suede Nike trainers. As I locked the door he started to walking to his car I realized that he was driving a black land rover discovery that had white rims, bumper and spare tire at the back. I hadn't realized that i had stopped walking and was just staring at his car while he stood there and with the door open waiting.

"Are you coming bella or do I have to leave you here huh?"

"No, I'm coming now."

As I hopped inside with his help and he shut the door before jugging to the drivers side and started to drive.

"How did you know where i live?"

"I know a lot of things that you don't know bella. Tell me about yourself?"

"You didn't answer my question Mr  Contadino."

"Neither did you bella." He gave me a side glance whilst driving " I Own all the houses that are in this part of town bella. Now answer mine."

"I am originally from England,I'm 18 Years old, I'm currently going to university and starting work on Saturday. I moved to Italy because my mother died A year ago and moved here for a change of scenery really." i whispered  whilst looking out the window.

" i'm sorry bella, you didn't have to tell me that."

"How old are you Janek? And ts fine" 

"27 just turn 27 actually."

After our little conversation we reached our this expensive restaurant Janek got out of the car and jogged around the car and opened the door. He help me out of the car and shut and locked the doors what a gentle man. We walked into the place and we got served  pretty quickly by a blonde lady that served us she was pretty nice and didn't give him eye contact with Janek. We ordered and started talking about random stuff.

************************************

He brought me home and I invited him in to the house and asked him if he wanted a drink or something like that.When he didn't reply  turned around to find him standing right behind me with his nose dug into the crook of my neck.

{2355)