Chapter 5: Punishment

"What do you think your doing Janek?" I breathed.

"Well I'm giving you your punishment that you need for disobeying me Bella." He said with a small smirk playing on his lip, as he started setting small kisses on my neck.

"PUNISHMENTS FOR WHAT!?!?" I replied in outrage

Without warning he lifted me up by my thighs and brought me up stairs to my room.

"How do you know where my room is huh?"

" I built these remember bella, now be quite." He demanded, during this I didn't realize that he'd already pulled m out of my clothes and is inspecting my body, out of bad habit I quickly cover myself the best I could.

He didn't like that by the way his smile disappeared "Don't hide from me, I don't want you to ever hide from me."

He removed my hands and continued to look in content, he trailed his hand down my arms, around my massive breasts, over my puffy belly that I had that made me wish I didn't eat as much, down my legs which were thick but solid from the walking I do, I noticed that he would linger around all the scars that I had and then past me lady area, then my breath hitced and its like he broke out of his little daydream and looked at me.

"God your so beautiful Bella, I don't want to share you at all." He zsigned in content and kissed my lips softly.

He then bent down and caught one of my breasts in his mouth and started to fiddle, while he parted my legs and slipped his fingers inside me, I arched my back quick and let out a deep moan, he continued to pump my lady bits will swapping to my other breast and its then I could feel myself tighting up and he stopped I whimpered for him to continue.

He flipped me over so I was on my hands and knees and rubbed my bum and parted it so he could get to see my lady bit more clearly and started eating like his life depended on it. That's when I could feel myself tightening up again and I felt the explode in his mouth while some oozed down my legs.

He removed he's face from down there and said "You are so good, I would definitely come back for more. But first I got to clean you up." And he continued to do that occasionally going over my sensitive bit causing me to let out a whimper of frustration.

He finally finished for what seem like forever and gave me a long and hard kiss And left to use the bathroom to clean up. In wrappers myself in the sheet thing about what just happened, while he walked out he kicked of his shoes and climbed on the bed next to me, resting his head on my breast, not soon after he's phone rang. He pulled ity out of his trousers and looked at the call ID and answered. He got up and walked out whilst talking in Italian and nodding his head and running his hands through his hair a few times and cut of the phone.

He came to me and landed a soft kiss on my lips " Bella I have to leave, I'll call you tomorrow morning. Bye" and he kissed me one more time and left before I could reply.

Part if me felt used that I could spend more time together after what he did and hurt that I let him. That night I cried myself to sleep and was the first time it wasn't about my mother. I wish I could talk to Ber to asks her what to do, that when I started to drift into a deep sleep.