Chapter 9: Making new friends

Lorilee' s POV:

After getting my timetable and my locker key I went straight to my locker to sort myself out. Once finding my locker after 15 minutes, I looked at my watch and panicked that I only had 10 minutes till I start my first lesson.
I took a Peak at my timetable to see my lessons which were

Lesson 1: Wildlife
Lesson 2: Behaviour & Handling
Break
Lesson 3: Zoology
Lesson 4: Zoology
Lunch
Lesson 5: Tutoring
Lesson 6: Nutrition
Lesson 7: Health & Welfare 

So far my lessons seem pretty decent, and it kinda took my mind of Janek and this mornings scenario.

I quickly rushed to my first lesson which started in 2 minutes and managed to find a space near a group of girls, who all seem to be speaking in Italian which I wasn't familiar with.

The first girl had brown short hair, she seem quite short with glasses and was wearing a jeans a-line skirt and a black crop top with converses, the second girl had red hair with blondie white highlights and was wear black shorts with a vest top and a checkered cardigan with Nike high tops and the third girl was mixed raced with curly long hair that reached her mid back and had light brown high lights, she was wearing a white skater dress and flat dolly shoes.

They all looked pretty, which made me feel very uncomfortable with the way I looked and felt. I quite lay sat down and pulled out what I needed for the first lesson. I made sure that I kept my head down and not to make eye contact with anyone in case they took it the wrong way.

I felt a light tap on my shoulder and looked up to realise that the short haired girl was trying to get my attention,

"Hi, I haven't seen you around before. Are you new or somethings?" The short haired girl asked me.

"Of course she's new Nora. If we haven't seen her around, then where else is she gonna be? Hiding out under the tables?" The read haired girl asked laughing at the short brown haired girl which I've now learnt that her name is Nora.

"Hey I'm just trying to strike up conversation with the new girl Gemma gees..." Nora replied white a chuckle

"Anyways I haven't even introduced myself yet, I'm Nora. The red head girl is Gemma and that over their is Sophie. And what's you name?" She quickly introduced her little group of friends.

"Ummm... Hi.. My names Lorilee. And today is my first day, haven't been here for very long."

"I think that we could get along just find the 4 of us. I can't wait to get to know you better." Sohpie piped in. And before we could reply or continue our convo, our lecturer came into the room and started to wonder of about the topics we'd be learning through out the year.

After have all my lessons and being shown around by the  girls I realised that i enjoyed their company and learnt a lot about them all.

During the day i receive a message from Janek  saying that he hoped I had a good day and he was sorry for this morning and would make it up to me and how much he missed me already.

When I got home I didn't realise how tired I was till my head hit the pillow and I drifted off to bed without considering eating a thing as I wasn't hungry any more and just dreamt about all that's happened over the past couple of days.