2

{Hailey}

I fix myself up, I turn off the lights in the bathroom and walk out all clean. I see Blake, watching a movie, not sure which.

I walk over to the kitchen area, I grabbed a water bottle and closed the fridge door, since it made a noise, Blake looked back.

"Didn't notice you were there ha." He says.

"Well you were to focused on your movie." I plop down next to him.

"What are you watching?" I ask yawning.

"White chicks." He says.

He grabs the blanket that was on the other side of the couch, he sat back down, well laid. I was laying down beside him. The blanket covered both of us, his arms were around me, I felt safe around him.

We both watched the movie then I fell into a deep sleep.

{Blake}

I check the time, it was 12 am. I look over to Hailey. She was fast asleep. I then umwrapped my arms around her. Getting up, trying to not wake her up. I carried her bridal style, to her room, tucking her in bed. I then kissed her forehead. I walked back to the living room, turning off all the lights the only light you can see was from the tv, and the city lights. Zuma was sleeping on the couch. I grabbed the ps4 controller from the coffee table putting on the show Prison Break. Lowering the volume of the tv with the remote.

After 2 episodes I was tired, so I turned off the tv, I took off my glasses then fell asleep.

*Next Morning*

{Hailey}

I wake up to see myself in bed. I remember all the moments that happened yesterday. That was was a great day, I got to know Blake more better.

I get up from my bed yawning rubbing my eyes.

I walk out my room into the living room, seeing Blake sleeping peacefully on the couch, Zuma sleeping in her bed. Since Blake was sleeping and was still here, I decided to make breakfast for both of us. I made four homemade waffles for both of us. I grab two plates, putting two waffles on each plate. I grabbed a bottle of whipped cream, swirling it around to make a blob in the middle. Then grabbed the bottle of syrup, zig-zagging it on the waffle. Then added slices of strawberries to the side, also some blueberries. Then I added a non cut strawberry on top.

Once I was satisfied by my work, I put them on the table. I went over to the fridge grabbing the carton of  juice. Pouring it into two glasses, then I placed those two on the table.

I hear Blake yawning, perfect timing.

"Blake!" I whisper yell. He turns around seeing me smiling.

"Hm what did you make over here?" He asks, coming to me.

"I made us breakfast." I smile, looking at my masterpiece.

We both ate, Blake had to leave after, because he had work. So it was just Zuma and I.

I haven't filmed a video in a while. So I grabbed my camera and tripod.

"Hey guys! It's me Hailey... I'm going to be doing an old cover video I did. So this is an old song. Here it is One Last Time by Ariana Grande!" I say.

-

I was a liar

I gave in to the fire

I know I should've fought it

At least I'm being honest

Feel like a failure