7

{Hailey}

"Hayes?" I say, "What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I wanted to surprise you." He looks down.

"Hey Hailey!" Cameron says breaking the silence.

Then Cameron gives me a hug, while Hayes plays with the pedals of the roses.

"Um, Blake meet Cameron, and Hayes. Cam and Hayes meet Blake my boyfriend." I say. Cameron gives him a hug, and Hayes just nods, "Nice to meet you." Hayes says quietly.

"Well, um come in." I open the door wider, Blake gets out the way.

"Um, there's a spare room, well two rooms upstairs." I say.

Then Zuma comes in. "Oh and meet Zuma, my dog." I say.

"Well she could of played with Jaxx, but I left him with mom." Cameron says.

"Heh, yeah." I say.

"Wow, this is a nice place Hailey." Cam says walking around.

Then we hear another ring.

"Um, that must be the pizza guy for real." Blake grabs his wallet then walks to the door.

A few minutes later he comes back with the pizza and soda.

***

"I just get going now, I'll let you guys hang for awhile." Blake says, then gives me a peck on the cheek.

"Bye babe." He says.

"Bye, I love you." I say, he says it back and leaves.

"So how's life Cameron?" I ask him, "oh um fine." He says not looking away from his phone.

"Well, how about you Hayes?" I ask looking over to him, he was on the couch.

"I'm okay." He says.

"Um, I'll show you guys your rooms." I get off the stool. Then the guys follow me up the stairs, I show them their rooms.

"I'm going to go take a shower." I say, since I have work tomorrow. Well at a café but, yeah. Also it was already 10 pm.

Since my shift started at 8 and ended at 1. I was going to plan my whole day. I needed to hang out with Cameron. Oh yeah and Hayes. I really missed Cam... And Hayes. Well, maybe I missed Hayes a little bit? I'm not sure, ah what am I saying I missed him so fucking much.

I grabbed some shorts and a tank top, and got in the shower, not washing my hair.

Once I was finished I got out, changing into my clothes. I went over to see Cam unpacking.

"So, how long are you two staying here?" I ask.

"About a week. But Hayes is staying for a month because a project for school. " He says.

"What? A month? Oh so I have to deal with Hayes? What the fuck Cameron!" I yell.

"Hailey, he missed you. Didn't you see the roses, and chocolate? He bought those for you. He wanted to surprise you." He yells.