Chapter 3

Carlos' POV

I stared at her dreamily.Her laughter filled my heart with such warmth that I couldn't help but sigh dreamily.How I wished I could freeze this moment.She stares at me with confusion and I could see her lips moving but I couldn't hear anything.Suddenly, she snapped her fingers in front of my face and I got startled, falling backwards into a puddle of water from the rain not long ago.She was laughing from where we were sitting before.Again, I was enchantd in her melodic laughter.I forgot to mention. I'm Carlos, son of Cruella De Vil. The one thing I'm scared of are dogs.She told me a dog bit my father to death.since I have never met a dog before, I took her word to be true.The girl who had a melodic laugh was Mal, daughter of Maleficient.Only once she stopped laughing did I come out of my enchantment. I smiled at her and told her that I was fine.She smiled and i realised something,something that made me horrified.

A/N
Chapter 3 is done.What do you think the horrible thing is?

'Carlos is the son of the infamously fashionable Cruella De Vil. He is smart,loyal, witty and, oh yeah,is afraid of dogs, too.'
~Carlos' Character

To all those having their birthdays today,I wish you a very Happy Birthday.