Chapter 4

Evie's POV

Hi.I'm daughter of the Evil Queen. I'm sure you've heard of my mother.Anyways,I have 4 people which I can call friends,and lately 2 of them have been avoiding each other,and I can't figure out why.Mal had admitted to me that she kinda likes Carlos,the youngest member of our gang.I wonder if Jay knows.....Anyways,she knows how to act cool though, like if there's something that we shouldn't have done, she acts as nothing has happened,so I think that it's Carlos who is avoiding her.Mal swore that she didn't tell him,and I trust her.Truthly,I feel that Mal is like a sister to me,a sister I never had,even though of what happened at the party at Carlos' house(Long story).I forgave her,even if she didn't apologise because I know the feeling too.Being the fearless and sturbbon person she is,she would never apologise,but i know in her heart she wants to apologise.Anyways,I was determined that they'll end up together in a month.As a matter,a week.

Boy was I wrong.

A/N
Hi.It's 12:20 in the morning in my country.Next chapter will come out later...When I wake up. I hope you enjoy.

'Evie is the daughter of Evil Queen.She is great at creating her own fashion and can communicate with her magic mirror.'
~Evie's Character

To all those having their birthdays today,I wish you a very Happy Birthday.