Chapter 5

Jay's POV

Hm... I wonder what's up with Mal and Carlos... They've been acting...hm.. weird lately.It's like they've been giving each other the cold shoulder lately.Knowing Mal for a long time,it's something that she wouldn't be doing unless someone did that first.It has got to be Carlos who started it but when I asked Mal, she snapped at me and told me to mind my own business.She only snaps at me when she's frustrated. She doesn't mean it.I'll give her time and ask her later.Gotta go find Carlos.

~~20minutes later~~
I found Carlos.

'Carlos De Vil'
'Y-yes, J-jay? 'Carlos stuttered
I smirked.Carlos only stutters at me when I Call him by his full name,and he knows I'm serious. I grabbed him by the collar

'What did you do?Why are you giving the cold shoulders to Mal? You know how Mal is.If there's anything, you can talk to her.She's our leader.'What did I just say?Everyone on this isle knows that Mal does not give a shit about Anyon..

'Well, it's something that has gotta do with her...so I can't really... talk about it to her...ya know?'he replies,hesitating a few lines

'What is it?You know you can trust me.'I gave him a wicked grin.

'Uh '

'Come on.Or I'll tell your mom about that party we had the other time 'I know I'm blackmailing him but....I am evil.

'No!Don't!Please!!Fine...I'll tell you  'he replied sadly

'And...?'

'Ikindalikemal.There,i said it, happy now? 'He glared at me.
I could understand him perfectly fine, and I started laughing hysterically,even though I had also once had a crush on Mal.

'CARLOS!YOU'RE AVOIDING HER BECAUSE YOU LIKE HER?!OMG...I-I CANT STOP LAUGHING 'He just glared at me.

'So....what do i-'

'You mean us?''I asked innocently.
'Urghh. Fine. So what do WE do now?'

'So it's time to get you two together. '

A/N
Sorry if you find these a little....cheesy?I'm sorry for not posting yesterday as I had no time. But here's Chapter 6..

'Jay is the loyal son of Jafar,the Ex-Royal Vizier of Agrabah.He has a talent for stealing and scheming and is a natural athlete.'
~Jay's Character.

To all those having their birthdays today,I wish you a very Happy Birthday.

Comment what you think so far,so I can improve, Please! :)