Dule Devlin-Rolling Dice

I'm so sorry for not updating! I'm so busy with sports and school that I wasn't able to post anything! I'm also sorry about this one sucking balls, I didn't get a lot of info about personality so I'm winging it!

Lydia's POV

"I win! Yahoo!" I celebrated quickly.

"Whatever, here's your card. Now that we're done dueling, we can go on a date." Duke stayed slyly.

"Ew, gross! Go away, creep. I already beat you." I replied childishly.

"Come on, I'm better when you get to know me." Duke said while walking closer to me.

"A no is a no!" I hmphed. ( the sound you make when you are being sassy)

"Are you sure about that?" Duke questioned.

"Grrr! I'm leaving this dumb place!" I said while walking outside of the duel stadium. 'That guys is a creep! He is cute, though. Grr! What am I thinking! I can't lose to him!'

~~~Time Skip~~~

"Shoot I have to go through the alleyway, please be no creepy people!" I prayed to myself.

"Hey sexy lady! *Hic* how are you this fine evening! *Hic*" a drunken man stepped out of the shadows.

"G-go away!" I stuttered. 'Shoot shoot shoot!'

"Come give daddy a kiss sugartits! Heh, that rhymed. *Hic*" he swayed towards me, cornering me against the brick walls. It's night time and no one will hear me.

"Hel-" The man covered my mouth. I closed my eyes and before I knew it, the man was unconscious on the floor.

"Needed a hand?" Duke said walking towards me playing with dice.

"I u-u-uh" I couldn't speak, tears started to pour out of my eyes.

"It's okay," Duke said comforting me.

Fin