Ryou Bakura-

Dear Readers,

So. No one decided to help me. What kind of people are you! Anyways, here is a oneshot.

Mi-Ow

Character Information:

Name-Awesome McCoolguy! (jk, it's Sakura Shinosaki)

Age- 16

Looks- short brown straight hair; pale skin; green eyes; wears red mid-length dress; and black heels.

Crush- Bakura

Sakura's POV

Today is prom night! I'm so excited, I went with my friends to by dresses yesterday. I bought a red dress, it's very simple and plain. I hope my crush, Ryou, is going to be there. I had a crush on him ever since freshman year.

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

I am at the dance with my friends. I'm at the punch table drinking soda. I was watching my friends dance when a slow song came on. To my surprise, Ryou walked up to me and asked, " Would you like to dance?"

"I don't really know how to dance..." I blushed.

"Don't worry, just follow my lead." He said while grabbing my hands, pulling me to the dance floor.

"Woah!" I quietly yelled. We were dancing a bit before he dipped me.

"Sakura, I've loved you ever since I first met you. Will you be my girlfriend?" He said in his British accent.

"... Of course!" I said smiling. He smiled and leaned down to kiss me.

After the song was over, they were calling out names for prom queen and king. I was so nervous, I was nominated for it, but I completely forgot about it.

"And this years queen is...... Sakura Shinosaki!" The boy saying the names yelled.

"I won? I won!!!!!!!!" I screamed. Today was the happiest day of my life.

"And this years king is..... Ryou Bakura? Now this the last song for the night, make it last." He said into the microphone.

Ryou out his hand out and I took it. I was the happiest girl in the world.