Yusei- It's nice to meet you

Dear Readers,

This was inspired by the time I was walking to class when someone ran out of the door right into me. It didn't hurt, but my stuff was everywhere. I realized that I'm not giving enough information so I'll fix that right away!

Mi-Ow

Character Information:

Name-Casey Wheeler, great great granddaughter of Joey Wheeler

Age- 19

Looks- Blonde hair, green eyes, light skin, freckles, wears red shirt with a black heart, black shorts, black flats, and black fingerless gloves.

Crush- Yusei

Chapter 3: It's Nice To Meet You

I am walking down the sidewalk from school one day when someone ran into me. I wasn't paying attention when I fell and dropped my stuff. My books and pencils flew everywhere. The guy who hit me fell too. I closed my eyes in pain because I hit my head. The guy stood up and dusted himself. I tried to get up, but it think I twisted my ankle. The guy walked up to me and helped me up. He noticed I was avoiding contact with the ground for my right ankle.

"I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going!" He said rubbing the back of his neck. He is actually kinda cute. Wait, did I just think that!

"It's okay!" I said politely.

"Oh, my name is Yusei Fudo."

"My name is Casey Wheeler!"

"Wheeler, as in, Joey Wheeler?"

"Yep!"

"He was a good duelist! I bet you are too."

"Thanks!"

"See you around Casey, it was nice to meet you!" He said happily.

"Thanks, you too!" I blushed.