Chapter 1

"ASIAAAA ?" David called for her the 7th time
"Yes Dad?" Ty'Asia was already irritated because she had to leave her friends and not only that she had a school crush , she didn't want to leave . "Is All Your Stuff Ready , Cause Were Leaving In A Bout 10" David Replied , "Yesaaaaa" Asia stated with a little tude. As much as asia loved Florida she never thought she would really leave until last month her mother thought it was best for her to do since her dad became very sick and couldn't handle her anymore. not because she was grown only because  she was older.

A few minutes later Asia bags was in the car and they was ready for a loooong road Trip.Before Asia left she decided to stop by her old school to say her good byes , she knew it would be heart breaking but she had to do whats best !!(Asia & Her Ex-Bestfriend Kiyana Conv

 Conversation
 Kiyana: "I'm Gonna Miss you!"
Asia : " I know but I'll be back soon to visit I promise"
Kiyana :"Alright imma hold shit down bitch you know how we do *kiyana giggles*"

The two girls laughed and giggled a few more when David walked it and told her it was time to leave. On the way to Richmond Asia was quiet the whole time , she was disappointed but happy a little that she can start a new life and establish a new environment.
      Minutes later they arrived at her house 715 Main Street , South Side ....Her mom stayed in a ghetto neighborhood , where niggas stood on corners , females fought and all ... Asia like the way the city looked , this was her very first time in Richmond and she thought she could get used to it..Moments later Angela , Ty'Asia mom ran outside EXCITED. Asia,her mom & dad grabbed all her belongings and took them inside . Angel asked Asia Angela :"So hunny how are you feeling to move ?"
Asia : "Well its something new so maybe I can adjust to it"
David : "Yeah and it can be a better start"
David : "Just don't be grown cause daddy don't wanna have to make a trip" While Snickering
Angela : "Trust me David she won't "
David : "Well let me hit the road before its to late , Asia bunny daddy love you and wish you the best...oh yeaah and here's a card I will add money every week and be sure to call me every night , okay ?!"
Asia : "Thanks soooo much dad , I love you too"

Asia dad left and began to leave.Angela told Asia where her room was and told her make herself at home , which was really her home...She entered her room which was already set up in black,red and zebra print , her favorite design.Asia plugged her Galaxy Note 3 up to her portable speaker and began playing Bestfriend by Young Thug while unpacking.She had so many clothes and sneakers only because she was the only child even though her brother Ty'Anthony was gunned down last year at a party for his 18th birthday.. When she was finished setting up she walked into the living room where her mother was rolling up a joint , as ignored her mother even though her mother smoked she wasn't a bad person she worked 24/7 at a nursing home and was a person who didn't party a lot but loveed to TURN UP ...After sitting there for 20 minutes without saying a word they started a conversation
Angela :"Soo hunny are you hungry?"
Asia :"Yeah , what you have in mind?"
Angela :"Well you can take my car if you like and go get us something from subway"
Asia :"Okay,what you want and I don't have any cash on me!"
Angela :"You can get me the meatball marina with extra cheese and theres 30 under my pillow get that"
Asia :"Okaaay Thanks mom, I'll try to hurry back"
Angela :"Noooo sweety take your time and make sure you put subway in the gps"
  After grabbing the money Asia grabbed the keys and set up the GPS and her music and was on her way..When she arrived at subway she stepped out wearing black adidas sweat a red shirt and her red black and white 1s Jordan's.She Walked inside noticing a girl sitting with two boys , one boy caught her attention he was light skin with a high temp fade,hazel eyes and swaaag was on POINT.. Asia glanced but didn't wanna seem odd.Asia ordered her food and was on her way out when she heard someone say "she must be new,never seen her"So the girl sitting at the table decided to go introduce herself.